• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Doesn’t Understand Destruction of Property/Vandalism vs Insurrection

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Bear in mind that Nana also believes wanting to fuck twelve year old girls is a sign of a healthy adult male heterosexual libido. So he's not real swift on the uptake.
He also likes adult women boney with no tits. The smaller the tits the better. The more they look like children the better! I'm beginning to suspect that Jill didn't have a leaky ass, it's just that he didn't like big knockers.
I just got the mental image of Dani in that swim suit looking like gollum. 🤮🤮
She looks so much better 39 pounds heavier

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He also likes adult women boney with no tits. The smaller the tits the better. The more they look like children the better! I'm beginning to suspect that Jill didn't have a leaky ass, it's just that he didn't like big knockers.

That was a long winded explanation when you could just say "He likes his women with a cock."

Forum Clout
I don't believe he likes adult women at all, but when he's forced to pretend he does, he favors young, lithe, boyish ones. Now, Missy doesn't fit that profile, but she IS very mannish.