• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Doesn’t Understand Destruction of Property/Vandalism vs Insurrection

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6691.jpeg
IMG_6689.jpeg

Forum Clout
It's funny how much like Jim Norton, Nana's entire adult life has been shaped and defined by his secret, forbidden love of having his anus penetrated by things. The hard-guy routine, the guns, the failed relationships with damaged women, the drinking, the ostentatious purchasing and wasting of money, even his pedophilia, all driven by his refusal to admit to himself that he's happiest with his ass in the air and a few pillows tucked under his stomach.

And now he's old, frail and broken, and probably won't ever get the opportunity to truly embrace being a dainty swishy bottom, as his homo window has closed. And he's clearly very, very angry about it. All the model airplanes and glaring at children in restaurants in the world won't fill that void, so to speak. Gavin is over, Geno is hapless, and he's stuck in the house all day with that braying sow stomping around. I'd almost feel bad for him if it wasn't so funny.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Nana did more damage to Dani Brand's ribs than any person-on-person violence in these videos.
this probably belongs in another thread but it never seems to get mentioned; during their argument Dani says something like "you've broke my fucking hand again".
Again? She basically says he's injured her before, I can't remember anyone focus on this.