Anthony Declares Trump A Symbol of White Americans, Just Like Him

_99384566_mediaitem99384565.jpg
That wispy, fruity hair is the gayest thing about him. It's like a baby going through chemotherapy.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I remember ant following the Trayvon Martin case and correctly predicting the outcome. I seriously doubt he has any knowledge whatsoever of any of the details of Trump's cases beyond what is allowed in his little echo chambers.
Just Fox News and Hannity. And as someone who hate-listens to the latter, there is no case, or evidence, all the witnesses are lying, Trump is 100% innocent, he’s gonna beat these and then he’s gonna win the election in a landslide, but only after they replace Joe Biden as the Democratic nominee.

All of that is obviously bullshit but thats where he’s getting this shit from. The most biased news source possible. He used to talk on air about how “I don’t just consume niggermania! I consume black supremacists too!” yet he can’t even turn on CNN for a few seconds to contrast what they’re saying about the trial.

It really must be insane living in a world where CNN and MSNBC = Biased news outlets trying to prove their politics. But Fox News? No thats COMPLETELY unbiased.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The end get all of it, Trump loves stupid people, fuck he’s said it out loud! He’s loves the uneducated.
Moo and Nana, fit right in.
Anthony goes on and on, how Trump can save America, Trump woke him to evils of Libs/corruption of “deep state”, how conservatives like John McCain and Mitt Romney are traitors, J6 defense etc. it’s endless echo chamber of self cope.

Days end Trump, just laughs at the retards that give him money.

Trump is a piece of shit, but I’ll give him this he knows how to con the stupid out of money.
For a guy that never ran for office until he ran for president he knew how to get votes. I’m surprised he hasn’t gone the full KISS plan and sell MAGA / Trump caskets. “Show everyone you were a true Patriot that loved America with Red White and Blue - Make America Great Again casket!”

Side note - “Make America Great Again” was actually used by Bill Clinton in 92. Trump used Bill’s campaign slogan to beat Hillary. That will never not be funny.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Just Fox News and Hannity. And as someone who hate-listens to the latter, there is no case, or evidence, all the witnesses are lying, Trump is 100% innocent, he’s gonna beat these and then he’s gonna win the election in a landslide, but only after they replace Joe Biden as the Democratic nominee.

All of that is obviously bullshit but thats where he’s getting this shit from. The most biased news source possible. He used to talk on air about how “I don’t just consume niggermania! I consume black supremacists too!” yet he can’t even turn on CNN for a few seconds to contrast what they’re saying about the trial.

It really must be insane living in a world where CNN and MSNBC = Biased news outlets trying to prove their politics. But Fox News? No thats COMPLETELY unbiased.
Do you listen to Hannity’s radio show? The bumpers for his show are voiced by Scott Shannon. That’s right, the man behind - I GOT A TREE ON MY HOUSE! and I wanna see the boat movie - is heard daily on his radio show.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
For a guy that never ran for office until he ran for president he knew how to get votes. I’m surprised he hasn’t gone the full KISS plan and sell MAGA / Trump caskets. “Show everyone you were a true Patriot that loved America with Red White and Blue - Make America Great Again casket!”
Easily the #1 Trump grift is him running on building the wall and having Mexico pay for it, and then he only gets approved for portions of the wall which US taxpayers are paying for, and then Steve Bannon set up that GoFundMe to get his supporters to pay for the wall. And Bannon almost went to jail because, of course, it was a fraud, before Trump pardoned him. Oh and the wall was never built. MAGA!!!
Side note - “Make America Great Again” was actually used by Bill Clinton in 92. Trump used Bill’s campaign slogan to beat Hillary. That will never not be funny.
Also Reagan and probably like 5 guys before him. It was never a new thing.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Do you listen to Hannity’s radio show? The bumpers for his show are voiced by Scott Shannon. That’s right, the man behind - I GOT A TREE ON MY HOUSE! and I wanna see the boat movie - is heard daily on his radio show.
How could I not notice. It’s always a laugh to hear that dottering old fool say something about Biden or America for his sweepers. 10 years ago he was loffing it up at gay song parodies.

Imagine if Todd voiced the bumpers for like Racheal Maddow.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think the reason why people like Gavin, Missy, Anthony, Joe, Chrissie love Trump, is that somehow they convinced themselves that with Trump in charge white people are safe, and they can say Nigger out loud, drag gays behind their cars, and be happy that women have to give birth to rape babies?

The biggest percent of Americans have have abortions are non whites (aka the people that make Nana strap a gun to her leg, and dream about mowing them down). So enjoy more non whites ya fucking Morons.
Very true about abortion - they won’t say it on the news that a major killer of black people is abortion. No wonder Joe Biden wants it so bad! Can’t have white cities turning into jungles!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
How could I not notice. It’s always a laugh to hear that dottering old fool say something about Biden or America for his sweepers. 10 years ago he was loffing it up at gay song parodies.

Imagine if Todd voiced the bumpers for like Racheal Maddow.
It’s fun hearing him try to say things like “Day X of living in Joe Biden’s America” while his dentures are about to fall out.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Easily the #1 Trump grift is him running on building the wall and having Mexico pay for it, and then he only gets approved for portions of the wall which US taxpayers are paying for, and then Steve Bannon set up that GoFundMe to get his supporters to pay for the wall. And Bannon almost went to jail because, of course, it was a fraud, before Trump pardoned him. Oh and the wall was never built. MAGA!!!

Also Reagan and probably like 5 guys before him. It was never a new thing.
That’s why I think it’s so funny you have people all upset over the phrase “Make America Great Again” when it’s so vague but easy for a politician to use. I’m gonna make things great again! What does that mean? Who cares, he said it’s gonna be great again!

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Very true about abortion - they won’t say it on the news that a major killer of black people is abortion. No wonder Joe Biden wants it so bad! Can’t have white cities turning into jungles!
I want to publicly say, "I support abortion for Black people" to see the reaction I would get.

The thing is, it implies that I don't support it for White people, but I never say that.

If a person on the right thinks that's horrible and racist, I would point out that Blacks have the highest demand for abortion so taking away one of their most used freedoms is actually being racist. And you don't want to be racist, do you? I'm actually being less racist than you.

If a person on the left thinks that's horrible and racist, I would say no, I think Blacks should have more rights than us hateful Whites. If you're triggered by this statement, you are only triggered because you think abortion is murder -- there's no other reason you would be angry at Blacks having more rights than Whites in any other context, leftist.

He's very, deeply retarded, you see.
Undoubtedly. If every aspect of your life centers around whoever the president happens to be at that time, it means that Joe Biden was responsible for Nana getting his "@anthonycumia" profile back. Trump did shit for Nana's Twitter, and he was forced to tweet as Andy Espresso, Compound Faggot and all those other alts. Therefore, he owes Joe Biden.

medium wyzzz

I geuniely wonder how Trump loving (but jew hating) retards like Missy or Ant handwave this away. Dude is one of the biggest modern zionists we’ve ever had.

I’m sure if you asked him they would say something about how “they” made him. Even though supposedly he can’t be controlled by “them”.
He is one of them.

Him bitching about the Rihanna Super Bowl preformance was one of the gayest things I’ve ever seen.
My vote for his most embarrassing single moment was when he invited "Bikers For Trump" to the White House, and he posed for photos with them, mugging for the camera like he was a badass, while surrounded by a crew of greasy, oily scumbags. No one does "tough guy" worse than Trump.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
My vote for his most embarrassing single moment was when he invited "Bikers For Trump" to the White House, and he posed for photos with them, mugging for the camera like he was a badass, while surrounded by a crew of greasy, oily scumbags. No one does "tough guy" worse than Trump.
Trump himself is a lolcow; and I do imagine if he never became president; he’d be one to easily be fucked with online