Anthony Declares Trump A Symbol of White Americans, Just Like Him

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4481.jpeg

Indeed, society should be run by crooked cops and local judges who help woman beaters and pedophiles wipe their crimes under the rug because they’re rich, right? The kind that give violent addicts a slap-on-the-wrist trip to rehab that they immediately disregard and make fun of on social media.

Without looking it up, I’m guessing, what, 10% of the prosecution is black? It’s not that I’m surprised Nana is so dumb, but sometimes it catches me off-guard how far backwards he’ll stretch to make everything about race and/or to suck Trump’s wrinkled pecker knowing Trump would just as soon piss in his face as give him five seconds of his time.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Indeed, society should be run by crooked cops and local judges who help woman beaters and pedophiles wipe their crimes under the rug because they’re rich, right? The kind that give violent addicts a slap-on-the-wrist trip to rehab that they immediately disregard and make fun of on social media.

Without looking it up, I’m guessing, what, 10% of the prosecution is black? It’s not that I’m surprised Nana is so dumb, but sometimes it catches me off-guard how far backwards he’ll stretch to make everything about race and/or to suck Trump’s wrinkled pecker knowing Trump would just as soon piss in his face as give him five seconds of his time.
The end get all of it, Trump loves stupid people, fuck he’s said it out loud! He’s loves the uneducated.
Moo and Nana, fit right in.
Anthony goes on and on, how Trump can save America, Trump woke him to evils of Libs/corruption of “deep state”, how conservatives like John McCain and Mitt Romney are traitors, J6 defense etc. it’s endless echo chamber of self cope.

Days end Trump, just laughs at the retards that give him money.

Trump is a piece of shit, but I’ll give him this he knows how to con the stupid out of money.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

It's so funny when Trumptards pretend he's a paragon of American values and virtue. If Nana was on fire on the sidewalk, Trump wouldn't pause to urinate on him.
I think the reason why people like Gavin, Missy, Anthony, Joe, Chrissie love Trump, is that somehow they convinced themselves that with Trump in charge white people are safe, and they can say Nigger out loud, drag gays behind their cars, and be happy that women have to give birth to rape babies?

The biggest percent of Americans have have abortions are non whites (aka the people that make Nana strap a gun to her leg, and dream about mowing them down). So enjoy more non whites ya fucking Morons.

What's really odd is that Nana was banned from Twitter while Trump was in office, and he got his old account back when Biden was in office, yet he thinks Trump was better somehow. Seeing how Twitter is by far the most important thing in Nana's life, it makes no sense at all.

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
Maybe it's a sign he's going to win because black people are incompetent?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
The only reason this dipshit still supports Trump is because it's personal to Nana. He's an astoundingly mentally shallow person.

One of the only times I've seen nana display any type of self awareness in recent years is when he said on his show a couple of weeks ago that he is and has always been a very immature person. Then again, even that wasn't really self awareness since it was in the context of him justifying his own alcoholism.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
There was an editorial the other day that basically spelled out that the radical leftists want to jail and murder Trump.

If they do succeed, they will be successful at completely destabilizing the country. And Trump will finally actually be useful.