• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia's Grooming of 19 Year Old Dani Brand

Patty's Stubby Fingers

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Jim grooms everyone he has an interest in. That unfunny bint that he allowed to open for him (till she rejected him), Lauren the Chin (who had to quit as a producer as Jim had made her so uncomfortable) and now this mentally ill tranny who has been promised a media career.
Slight correction, he attempts to groom them but fails

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I bet whoever greenlit the Norton show felt great about that blunder. Terrible skits, even worse interviews. Was there 1 positive from that train wreck?
Apparently he wanted to do more Uncle Paul sketches and Vice told him perhaps that wasn’t the best direction to take the show in. Norton is retarded but the Uncle Mingle sketch is a rib buster. I wouldn’t be shocked if Kurt wrote that since he’s in it and it’s actually funny.

Nana Cumia

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
1000000919.jpg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
We don't talk about it enough, and it brings me great joy to point out that the Anthony & Dani show aired less than a week after this weapons-grade hubris:

Coupla tree things:
  • I didn't realize Ant was biting and beating white women during the Christmas season. πŸŽ„ That somehow makes it worse lol. Seems like activity more reserved for the dog days of summer

• All of the "jokes" here at Opie's expense are entirely unfunny. It wasn't an attempt at humor--it was unironically as Opie put it "Manipulating the hate" for the fans

• Brotha Joe is wearing a sleeveless t-shirt in December on Long Island

DooDooBrown

β€Ž
Forum Clout
Vurry much worth a re-watch. I forgot how wild that tape is. Was there confirmation of why he got arrested after the cops inexplicably left?

The periscope? The news articles said he was arrested at around 11 a.m. the next day
That was around the time Keith the Cop realized his check from Nana bounced.

JebJoh

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Anthony is a hypocritical cunt, (then again when you surround yourself with unwanted right wing grifters and ball washers nothing matters).
Imagine having to spread for Nana nightly, while she pops blue pills, cause of the daily whiskey dick.
According to his other girlfriend, he never fucked her. He just watched tv, tweeted and hung around with a bunch of losers