• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia “Trump is a Family Man”

Forum Clout
Dr-Zaius-Smoking-a-Cigarette-Planet-of-the-Apes-Behind-the-Scenes-Photo.jpg
Fucking Dr Zaius!

Forum Clout
Dressing for the occasion, this is the guy who posed in front of his mustang looking like the trash man walked into the picture
He talks tweets about "style", "class", and "family" as if those things mean anything to him, then he throws on a pair of soiled trousers he plucked from the floor and takes a teenager to her prom. He drunkenly sashays around with a crass, brutish, pig of a woman who tweets about her admiration for Nazis, then tweets about "family values" using Donald fucking Trump as his example. If we were in, say, 2007, I'd believe it was all just a bit, but I don't think it is anymore.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Barron reportedly got caught torturing animals. He also used to smack the shit out of his Nannies. He is seriously neuro divergent. If he becomes a serial killer I won’t be surprised
There’s a reason why they keep him a tard leash after all then.

Missy thinks he’s gonna be the next king, got her cunt wet all over him on twitter

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I would love to know what that young girl he dated is doing now. You know the one he's posing with his dad who's a Democrat of some sort.
Frankly I'm shocked we don't know her socials
15 minutes of Google-Fu and this is the only thing I was able to gather: she may or may not be working for a failing alt-right twitter clone company. Think she has more or less changed her name.