• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia said he only got married because he listened to his dick and couldn’t resist fucking this person

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
You'd think that pulling threesomes would be moderately difficult with a wildebeest like that hanging about but Nana said that they would do it on the regular. One thing to consider is that the bar wasn't very high because: Lawn Guyland. Either that, or it's just another Cumia lie.
They used to fuck ro. Ant would fuck her ass and the geico caveman would eat her cunt.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Christine is infinitely more attractive than Ol’ 3 Pack A Day Sloppy Seconds. That’s not saying much because I don’t really find Christine to be that attractive in the first place.
Really?
FqN2PzS.jpg

Forum Clout
It took me a long time to realize that, when Anthony spoke of his married days, he says he drank "jack and coke" to avoid his wife, but in reality, it was natty ice.

He classed it up to avoid any comparison to Lady Di.

Italian shock jocks in the 1990's didn't drink Jack Daniels. Don't be absurd. They can't afford it.

I felt so naive. It's like that time I woke up in the middle of the night and had an epiphany that Jimmy's "let's throw hot oil on him" story never happened.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
It took me a long time to realize that, when Anthony spoke of his married days, he says he drank "jack and coke" to avoid his wife, but in reality, it was natty ice.

He classed it up to avoid any comparison to Lady Di.

Italian shock jocks in the 1990's didn't drink Jack Daniels. Don't be absurd. They can't afford it.

I felt so naive. It's like that time I woke up in the middle of the night and had an epiphany that Jimmy's "let's throw hot oil on him" story never happened.
They don't carry Jack in mastick. It's crackrocks and natty ice all the way down.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Wasn't there a fairly recent mugshot of her? I swear I remember someone posted it on the Reddit and we all had a good laugh.