• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia: Lover of Jap concentration camps

Forum Clout
If this were tweeted by anyone else, I would nod my head in agreement (I hate fags) but Anthony happens to be best friends with Jim Norton, a notorious homo. So it's kinda hypocritical of him.
Nana is in a bit of a pickle there. You know he's love nothing more than to goof on Jimmy and his lanky Nordic he-bride, but a) he has tranny skeletons of his own lurking in his closet, and b) Norton is really his only remaining link to anything resembling "showbiz". If he drives Jimmy away, he'll have no one left from his radio heyday. And if he pisses Jimmy off, who knows what Norton might have to say about Nana's various "quirks"?

I hope Nana hosts the happy couple one of these days, because it'd be hilarious to watch him nervously fidget and anxiously titter in the presence of Jimmy's well-hung wife. He/she almost looks like a girl, which should repel Nana, but he/she has a massive cock, which will subconsciously arouse him, so it'd be interesting and funny to watch him trying to get through it. Which part of Nana's twisted, warped psyche would triumph?