• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is livestreaming right now

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

He's playing golf instead of COD. I assume because it is less stressful? Maybe he'll go apeshit if he loses to Tiger Woods. He also seems to be in his house in SC for a change.

He isn't drinking at the moment and is way more coherent and interacts way more with the chat than during the COD streams. Surely no one is going to make an account pretending to be Sue Lightning or Roe Cumia and try to mess with him right?

I wish I played video games, I’d make a Bro Joe account immediately and start spamming him for “residuals”

Forum Clout
So, let me see if I'm following this correctly. Most people in this forum claims to love and worship Opie while despising anyone and anything surrounding Anthony. That if Anthony died, they wouldn't even miss him and so on.

But, the second Ant starts streaming and opening an opportunity to interact with him directly, the very same people can't wait to jump on the chance to try and get his attention...

Meanwhile, the almost daily Opie streams go completely ignored.

And don't even try to say you are just trolling him, because there's this whole forum to say everything you want about Ant but, for some reason, you get all excited and giddy to be able to write it in his live chat and all the reiterated "- He blocked me!" And "- I'm on a time out!" just means "- Ooh, he noticed ME! He noticed MEEE!!!..."
Are you stupid? Obviously, we're trying to annoy him because it's funny. Wasn't their entire show built around annoying people? Hello, eRock?

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Why is his golfer dressed like a Grove Street member?
View attachment 172287

His Steam account is also named after his deceased cat. Thoughts and prayers:
View attachment 172288
here's his steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162086462

1703262284847.png

Forum Clout
Probably played it off a CD, I did.
Yeah, Steam didn't exist until late 2003, wasn't saying it existed back in 1998 or whenever, but he never signed up at the start of it? He's been a PC gamer since the 90s, played Everquest and shit. I'm just surprised.

I had some Valve CD collection of all their games as well, tried playing Team Fortress Classic but in 2002/2003 we had very slow dial-up and so I couldn't play it.