• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
So how long before he croaks? He will be drinking and cussing at video games within a couple weeks. Plus he will be on meds that Im sure arent supposed to be taken with alcohol. It wont be long until he has another scare or the BIG One.
Ants life is basically going to be like Randy in The Wrestler after his heart attack

Wa4892

Forum Clout
He's out according to a few posts above. Assuming he's staying with Joe and Carol.
If this is indeed the situation, I am shocked Joe isn't mooing about it constantly. Think about all the stupid, mundane crap he DOES post about, making it sound like he deserves a medal for successfully leaving the house. You would think actually doing something good/nice/important - caring for a cardiac post-op family member - would include incessant bragging.

Silence from Joe here is very confusing to me.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
If this is indeed the situation, I am shocked Joe isn't mooing about it constantly. Think about all the stupid, mundane crap he DOES post about, making it sound like he deserves a medal for successfully leaving the house. You would think actually doing something good/nice/important - caring for a cardiac post-op family member - would include incessant bragging.

Can't be true, no doctor would release a heart patient to Joe's care. Imagine joe as a caretaker? The fucker can't even get out of bed until noon, the only food he knows how to make is greasy garbage with rifle coffee, I picture him stumbling around the house until his 4 pm gig playing everything too loud, opening windows because the condo is too hot, leaving fox news on in every room while he sits in his basement deciding which guitar is best for sitting in a parking lot in the rain. I imagine every conversation he has with nana starts with "can I get you anything" and ends with "Whats the PIN on your ATM card?"

Nana would be better off in a hotel room getting his breakfast delivered in a bag

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

Ever hear of a little thing called RESPECT for #LAFAMIGLIA’s privacy, LIBTARD