• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Only a few days after the lisping Canadian faggot Gavin was telling him he should do speed (like he does) to cure his hangover problem. Great advice for a 60+ year old alcoholic with at least two stents in his heart.
Gavin's fucking retarded if he's not just a gov't shill purposefully giving really bad advice and shoving things up his faggot ass.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
That you have funster. Langone is well known for treating strokes and cardiac emergencies so it is hard to decide which to cheer for.
It's probably his heart, but I'm really pulling for a stroke with permanent paralysis, funster.

You want him to be in a position he would rather be dead than have one side of his body dead and flopping around.

Forum Clout
Only a few days after the lisping Canadian faggot Gavin was telling him he should do speed (like he does) to cure his hangover problem. Great advice for a 60+ year old alcoholic with at least two stents in his heart.
60 is the age when a lifetime of round-the-clock boozing catches up with an FN. Might be 60, 62, even 65, but it's inevitable. My old man grew up during the Mad Men era, when everyone drank like fishes, and when he and his lodge brother pals hit that big 60, they began dropping like flies. It happens fast, too. One day you're seventeen beers in, up all night screaming "SISTER'S CUNT", the next you're nodding stupidly while the disinterested doctor informs you that your liver is corroded beyond all repair.