• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is a legitimate pedophile and deserves to die

G

No, he isn't.
And there isn't any concrete proof of this (muh ipad!). sorry somebody is rich and generous and wants to help out white kids.
notice how nobody that's been doxxed will post here, because tony's high powered jew lawyer will serve you with a defamation suit and have you digging ditches in alaska within the month.

G

Not so. He's such a deeply sublimated homosexual that he pretends to be attracted to teenage/pre-pubescent girls. Gays worship youth, but he's a cocksucker. His frustration at not being able to be "out" is at the root of all his problems - his alcoholism, his racism, the gun fetish, the deflecting of feelings, the inability to take anything (including himself) seriously. All coping mechanisms to avoid his true nature and desires.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Not so. He's such a deeply sublimated homosexual that he pretends to be attracted to teenage/pre-pubescent girls. Gays worship youth, but he's a cocksucker. His frustration at not being able to be "out" is at the root of all his problems - his alcoholism, his racism, the gun fetish, the deflecting of feelings, the inability to take anything (including himself) seriously. All coping mechanisms to avoid his true nature and desires.
If Self-Cutting-Girl was real and a nine-year-old or however young Anthony liked them. He would have raped her. According to our resident Christ killer, Daniel Ross, Anthony raped a teenage girl and told Daniel about it who then relayed that information to the girl's relatives, and to this forum. So Anthony is no stranger to taking advantage of young girls.

The only reason Anthony bangs anorexic transexual men is that he doesn't have the aggression to go after young girls anymore. He's "matured" into new areas of degeneracy like ladyboys. And getting his sexual fantasies fulfilled in more facile and effortless ways such as procuring a mentally ill young boy's time in exchange for breast implant surgery.

G

If Self-Cutting-Girl was real and a nine-year-old or however young Anthony liked them. He would have raped her. According to our resident Christ killer, Daniel Ross, Anthony raped a teenage girl and told Daniel about it who then relayed that information to the girl's relatives, and to this forum. So Anthony is no stranger to taking advantage of young girls.

The only reason Anthony bangs anorexic transexual men is that he doesn't have the aggression to go after young girls anymore. He's "matured" into new areas of degeneracy like ladyboys. And getting his sexual fantasies fulfilled in more facile and effortless ways such as procuring a mentally ill young boy's time in exchange for breast implant surgery.
I like your posts, but I'm not willing to put any faith onto the posts of a guy who works bar jobs in his 40s and claims he doesn't. To be clear, not a snob thing. I'll never mock anyone for working anyone for working any kind of job. That's Pat level shit. But be real.

midwit

Forum Clout
Wouldn't it be "aspiring pedophile?" Has he actually pulled it off?

I only know of the catfishing thing with what he thought was a 14 year old. I don't know of any successful ventures for Nana.

Forum Clout
I likewise believe this, at least to a degree. Nana gloats way too much about his supposed affinity for underage girls, and he always does this gloating while in the presence of other allegedly heterosexual men. He desperately wants these men to believe he is a staunch heterosexual with an eye for the tight young stuff, and there's only one reason why he'd do that so consistently. He is clearly afraid of being identified as a fag, to a point where it genuinely concerns him, and again, there's only one reason why he'd be so concerned about that. His father correctly identified him as a homo, and that fact haunts him to this day.

G

I like your posts, but I'm not willing to put any faith onto the posts of a guy who works bar jobs in his 40s and claims he doesn't. To be clear, not a snob thing. I'll never mock anyone for working anyone for working any kind of job. That's Pat level shit. But be real.
What’s your line of work? Because if it’s like most of the modern “professional” lines of work, ie useless Jew jobs that provide nothing for society, then you probably shouldn’t talk much about being a man.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
notice how nobody that's been doxxed will post here, because tony's high powered jew lawyer will serve you with a defamation suit and have you digging ditches in alaska within the month.
My backup plan in the event of homelessness is to work in a cannery in alaska, which is probably way worse than digging ditches, so I will declare my firm belief that Anthony Cumia is a pedophile and almost certainly an offending one.