Anthony Cumia is a fucking pussy.

LOL his beer. The guy was blowing thousands of dollars on blackjack and toy dinosaurs, but he couldn't deal with his parasitic pals drinking his cheap lite beer. Another reason why Nana doesn't have a friend in the world.
It's the principal. After a hard day of shshaying and HO LEE SHITTING you want to kick back and enjoy a cold brew, you go to reach into the fridge and someone drank all your mikes hard. I'd be livid.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
It's the principal. After a hard day of shshaying and HO LEE SHITTING you want to kick back and enjoy a cold brew, you go to reach into the fridge and someone drank all your mikes hard. I'd be livid.
Nice principal, stupid

1714485119183.png

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Its weird how he let Ron lecture him, he just sat there, he can't even defend or have pride in his shitty lifestyle.
Yeah it betrays this divergent understanding where one side sees everything the same as we do and the other that's lying. Like the iota of sentience this long island garbage has that his brother lacks.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Its weird how he let Ron lecture him, he just sat there, he can't even defend or have pride in his shitty lifestyle.

It's why whenever someone says "Ronnie lost it!" I know they're wrong. Ronnie just got lazy, and this exchange showed it.

He was motivated by Anthony ACTUALLY losing it, and it was one friend screaming at another to wake the fuck up and take back your life. Bennington still believed in the man.

Anthony's reply?

".... I'm still hilarious."