• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia; Christian Rights Activist and a Man Preaching Family Values

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
In my head, I like to believe he's self-aware and simply in on the grift. However, I truly believe he's 20 years Foxwashed and can no longer make the connection to his former self.

They had an 18th birthday countdown clock for the Olsen twins on their webpage in 1999. They were 13.

An "Offensive Song Contest" drew FCC attention over a song titled "I'm Horny For Little Girls" was aired NUMEROUS times on WNEW.

He abandoned his dying mother.

Fingered a 14 year old in his theater.

Divorced his wife after falling in love with their threesome partner.

Catfished by a man pretending to be a 14 year old girl.

No children. Shacked up with a live-in prostitute.

Brother has a baby mama.

Family values, this guy...
Refuses to talk shit about the people who killed Jesus and operate the Tabernacle of Satan, and dig caves throughout NYC where they kidnap and rape children

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
You seriously just need to shut the fuck up. See that's the problem with these people, they have absolutely no principles so there's no end to it. They just hate everything and want to destroy everything, and there's really nothing more to it.
You're right. A pedophile atheist like Anthony Cumia who is simply pretending to be a conservative really has no morals. A glance at his Twitter confirms that he does indeed hate everything and wants everything destroyed.

Luckily, the only things he has succeeded in destroying is his career, credit, and Compound Media. So no big losses.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
You seriously just need to shut the fuck up. See that's the problem with these people, they have absolutely no principles so there's no end to it. They just hate everything and want to destroy everything, and there's really nothing more to it.
It’s really no different to someone who talks about “traditional family values” or “Christian values” and then does stuff that’s very unchristian like and is unrepentant about it

Imagine an unmarried rage addicted alcoholic who lusts after children lecturing people about any kind of values. You never have any kind of defense of Anthony because you know we’re all right about him. He has zero impulse control, doesn’t care about anyone or anything but himself, very very christianly wouldn’t you say?

Remember Melinda left Anthony because she didn’t want to end up like Missy.