• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia; Christian Rights Activist and a Man Preaching Family Values

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6778.jpeg
IMG_6781.jpeg

Forum Clout
Nana is simply a bitter, repressed old queen who isn't happy unless he's whining about something. It wasn't mandatory, nothing was stopping the swishy old fruit from switching over to MeTV and spending the evening hooting over old "Emergency!" reruns. Only queers were watching it, and only queers gave a shit either way. Nana's sudden, weird pivot to Christian family values firebrand is as gay and lazy as everything else in his greasy, pock-marked career has been.

Forum Clout
I wonder if, after the heart surgery, someone sat Ant down and told him he needs to embrace god, since he’s probably reaching the end. And instead of embracing any of the positivity that is the whole point of Christianity (at least on the surface), he did so by ranting angrily about it on social media because that’s all he knows.

Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia non-ironically lecturing America on Christian family values looking like the Crypt Keeper
Jim Norton married to a large Viking man, still with no standup career
Opie talking to himself on a beach for half a decade, still with no viral video or non-coattail riding job

Oh how I wish I could listen to a 2005 O&A show (with Patrice in studio) where they get visited by the 2024 Ghost Of Christmas Future

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Family values Nana.

In my head, I like to believe he's self-aware and simply in on the grift. However, I truly believe he's 20 years Foxwashed and can no longer make the connection to his former self.

They had an 18th birthday countdown clock for the Olsen twins on their webpage in 1999. They were 13.

An "Offensive Song Contest" drew FCC attention over a song titled "I'm Horny For Little Girls" was aired NUMEROUS times on WNEW.

He abandoned his dying mother.

Fingered a 14 year old in his theater.

Divorced his wife after falling in love with their threesome partner.

Catfished by a man pretending to be a 14 year old girl.

No children. Shacked up with a live-in prostitute.

Brother has a baby mama.

Family values, this guy...

Last edited:

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I wonder if, after the heart surgery, someone sat Ant down and told him he needs to embrace god, since he’s probably reaching the end.
The doctors probably told him that he either makes significant lifestyle changes (quit drinking, go to the gym, eat better, etc) or embrace God to receive a miracle (said sarcastically).

Wet-brained Nana chose the latter.

Forum Clout
Nana is simply a bitter, repressed old queen who isn't happy unless he's whining about something. It wasn't mandatory, nothing was stopping the swishy old fruit from switching over to MeTV and spending the evening hooting over old "Emergency!" reruns. Only queers were watching it, and only queers gave a shit either way. Nana's sudden, weird pivot to Christian family values firebrand is as gay and lazy as everything else in his greasy, pock-marked career has been.
"Emergency!" reruns" HAHAHA Holy Shit!

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

I don't think he actually even believes in any sort of god or gods.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

He broadcasts all kinds of sick and satanic crap mon-thu starting at 5pm.

3. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

He definitely doesn't work on Sundays, but he drinks, grooms and molests on Sundays like it was any other day.

4. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain;

Ha-ha-ha-HOLEE-shit!

5. Honour thy father and thy mother...

He abandoned his mother.

6. Thou shalt not kill.

He openly fantasies about killing and lynching people all the time.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

He has committed adultery with people from 8 to 80.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

At one point he even stole Howard Stern's voice and mannerisms.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

He should have named his books 'Book of Lies I.' and 'Book of Lies II.'

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

He secretly covets his friends boyfriends viking cock.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I wonder if, after the heart surgery, someone sat Ant down and told him he needs to embrace god, since he’s probably reaching the end. And instead of embracing any of the positivity that is the whole point of Christianity (at least on the surface), he did so by ranting angrily about it on social media because that’s all he knows.
No. Nothing like that. He’s just repeating stupid shit he sees on fox or hears from Alex Jones. His entire life has been spent imitating other people, he’s really just an idiot.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout

That makes sense because it would be a way for him to "change" without having to do any work. Never mind not going to church, that would be easy compared to the type of honest reflection he would need to -- so doesn't.