• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony creeped on girls and cut it out of the broadcast

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
'the show is still going strong'

Fat Fred will be the last deck chair on the Titanic.

1687420985798.png

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Remember when he'd get called ugly & cope by saying it didn't matter because he always won women over with wit or charm. Take notes:

He also said that in high school he was one of the biggest class clowns, would steal other guys GFs and "crushed pussy"..

He looked like this during the time:

Screenshot_20190920-091924_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
No one is fooled. She's too old and confident for the Count. He just noticed the tits and has to be a manly man and do nothing but talk about them so people know just how super straight and masculine he is.

Also, that bitch can probably rumble. The short ones can usually beat the shit out of your torso or scramble up your back and rip your scalp off. The waifish girls the Count is used to were malnourished and frail. That's the only way he could beat them, fucking mongrel.

So he's just posturing here, it's more embarrassing that he thinks it's working.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Do you still subscribe? I miss you posting clips.

“I have a heated pool and a karaoke bar in my basement” used to be his go-to to make the ladies wet, I wonder what he uses now? I have an upside down turned sofa in my apartment?
“Hey, sweetie, come back to my apartment! If we stay quiet and put our ears to the window we can catch the Pick 4 results from Aqueduct!”