• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Calls for WAR! (cause Elon’s shitty site isn’t working)

Forum Clout
The difference is that it's his own private Twitter account and you're screaming like an asshole constantly to take over a forum that used to be funny.
BASED!

The Donald.jpg

Forum Clout
Just the verb itself should put any self respecting person off from doing it. Imagine being an adult man and saying "I just tweeted". Fags.
Tweeting requires glibness, but the vast majority of people aren't intelligent or witty enough to be glib without sounding like dimwitted assholes. Like when faggot Elon tweets "the climate change hoax seed oils vaccines SSRIs?" and some queer like Nana replies "yup", like they're sharing the same intellectual wavelength, when actually they're borderline retarded at best.

Forum Clout
So what was the problem?
Elon fired 90% of the engineers and shut down data farms that people told him he shouldn't and now he won't admit the site runs like shit.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
I would be so happy if when I died I got to witness that moment at the Pearly gates where Anthony and his stupid girlfriend are rejected and literally dragged to hell
You just know he’s going to call God a nigger lover on the way down.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
The difference is that it's his own private Twitter account and you're screaming like an asshole constantly to take over a forum that used to be funny.
Hey Missy if you or Nana wanna text me,

518 935 0001. Even if it’s not you, we know you read these forums. I do wonder if Grenville PD would be interested in Nana’s grooming history

lowend73

Forum Clout
True, but posting his shit on Twitter it is made public, he loves the "engagement" to show how smart he is.

And he is a self admitted pedophile, which puts him below the fatso in Milwaukee who eats fries drenched in gravy

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Go read literally anything. Barely-literate faggot

You can't even articulate what's wrong about what he says 90% of the time. It's just whining.
What’s wrong with Anthony’s takes
They are lowest forum of any racism! It’s always omg niggers! Look those animals how dare they live!
Or lusting after teen girls.

Followed by him saying there’s white hate and he’s being discriminated against, and then saying going after anyone who dare shits on his god king like they are enemies of the state

or saying that libs and rhinos wanna groom your kids.