Anthony Approves of Fred Wanting to Murder People Invoking Their 1st Amendment Right

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5199.jpeg
Twitter tough guy act is getting old; both of these men are such fucking loser boomer faggots.

Ya know fuckhead; it’s quite fun sharing Nana posts and watching him get cooked here, ever think of that?
Fun for who? Your threads are boring and you had the nerve to post saying you don't spend your days looking for shit to be mad at.
We get it, you're a self confessed leftist who doesn't like seeing Anthony post racist stuff. Get a new shtick.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Fun for who? Your threads are boring and you had the nerve to post saying you don't spend your days looking for shit to be mad it.
We get it, you're a self confessed leftist who doesn't like seeing Anthony post racist stuff. Get a new shtick.
lol I’m not mad at what stupid posts, if you don’t fucking like it car crash it or move on.
This is a place of shitting on Nana’s dumb stupid takes and hypocrisy. Plus when he eventually gets banned again on twitter, great way to archive all of it.
Nana can post all the racist and faggy shit he wants.
We know it bothers him, we know he knows this site exists, and reads it. His narcism; and alt right wing bubble of stupidity; is how you push his buttons.
If there wasn’t an Anthony related site, I wouldn’t even bother with him, but there is and while you don’t like it (and I can respect your view) seems others here do.

TLDR, Anthony gets mad, doesn’t like when people mock him, and hopefully it leads to his death

Now that his "Notice me Senpai" energy has been acknowledged, Fred will be tweeting 3-400 times a day trying to chase this high again.

Sometime next week when Nana hasn't liked or retweeted him again, he'll make a passive-agressive post against Nana ("I used to be looking forward to big Memorial Day parties with friends...but not anymore....") because he a thin skinned blow hard pussy.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Now that his "Notice me Senpai" energy has been acknowledged, Fred will be tweeting 3-400 times a day trying to chase this high again.

Sometime next week when Nana hasn't liked or retweeted him again, he'll make a passive-agressive post against Nana ("I used to be looking forward to big Memorial Day parties with friends...but not anymore....") because he a thin skinned blow hard pussy.
Fred has that strong lolcow vibe. He knows how to exactly get that Cumia ball washing interaction high

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Fun for who? Your threads are boring and you had the nerve to post saying you don't spend your days looking for shit to be mad at.
What the fuck else are we gonna talk about. Wanna make another thread on the best O&A bit and focus on the past? We have to try to shit on them in the present but the fact is is that O&A are boring as fuck. They don’t engage with us. So all we have now is waiting for events and covering the stupid shit they do, like Opies youtube videos, Nanas tweets, and Jims viking IG videos.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Fred’s still trucking? He must have gone to the Joe Cumia School of Personal Finance
1.) get an allowance from your more talented sibling
2.) spend that money on chink equipment
3.) get many jobs canceled cause you can’t stop tweeting about Nigger Crime
4.) Ignore Fatherly Duties
5.) Tell the word how much money you have, live above your head, and then bitch about prices.
6. Blame anyone you don’t think is true American for your problems

That’s THE Moo school of finance

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
1.) get an allowance from your more talented sibling
2.) spend that money on chink equipment
3.) get many jobs canceled cause you can’t stop tweeting about Nigger Crime
4.) Ignore Fatherly Duties
5.) Tell the word how much money you have, live above your head, and then bitch about prices.
6. Blame anyone you don’t think is true American for your problems

That’s THE Moo school of finance

7, INVEST IN TRUMP MEMORYBILLIA