• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AntH trashes Opie at dabblecon

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
He is so stuck in the past and cant evolve out of it. He is just repeating the same tired jabs from 10 years ago.

What exactly is his reason for being mad at Opie again? Was it Opie's fault this retard got himself fired for drunkenly melting down on Twitter? Oh that's right, Opie should've threatened to walk to get nana his job back and then jumped ship to CM when that didn't work.

Fucking idiot still won't accept any responsibility for his firing a decade later.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What exactly is his reason for being mad at Opie again? Was it Opie's fault this retard got himself fired for drunkenly melting down on Twitter? Oh that's right, Opie should've threatened to walk to get nana his job back and then jumped ship to CM when that didn't work.
Even if Opie walked to save his ass Anthony would still be a bitter little cunt. Look at how he’s lashed out just as hard to people who didn’t do shit to him. Bill Burr is a great example. Fuck his phony ass and his ugly nigger gorilla wife for…not wanting to be friends with me anymore.

This isn’t even to mention that, divorced from their work issues, Anthonys entire problem with Opie was:

-He disrespected my whore girlfriend…20 years ago
-He can be passive aggressive

Like thats literally it. The first one is something nobody should ever get mad at, let alone carry around for 20 years. The second one is a trait everyone has.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
While they're mocking one of Opie's mannerisms, AntH says 'this is when me & Norton would look at each other like this fucking guy'... what a pair of bitches, & obviously Opie's gonna notice - in fact he probably saved what was left of the show by ignoring it for so long.
It makes me wonder if things like 'going to the phones' was actually Opie's power-move to breakup their cozy little bitchfest.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
While they're mocking one of Opie's mannerisms, AntH says 'this is when me & Norton would look at each other like this fucking guy'... what a pair of bitches, & obviously Opie's gonna notice - in fact he probably saved what was left of the show by ignoring it for so long.
Opie himself stated he would feel excluded watching those two hens spit their little inside jokes at each other, the realization that the show (being all 3 of them) was over. Anthony told me Opie would be passive aggressive at the littlest slights, but he somehow was never passive aggressive over being pushed out of his own show. Strange. Almost like Nana is a liar.

The fact that Anthony tells these stories as if they’re badass behind the scenes look at the REAL men on the show, and not catty teenage highschool girl bullshit, is pathetic. I mean, what man HASN’T texted his other male coworker shitting on the boss while he’s in the room?

And the irony in these “badass” retellings…Opie said Anthony used to cower and get nervous when the Opster would get up for the break because he was fearful Opie would see Nana shit talking him in Paltalk. He’s a fucking pussy masquerading as some man.
It makes me wonder if things like 'going to the phones' was actually Opie's power-move to breakup their cozy little bitchfest.
It was that but it was also an integral part of the show. Sure, sometimes it’d interrupt the flow. Other times you’d get a great joke. Other times you’d get a great bomb. Other times you got a topic that leads to an hour discussion (misheard lyrics).

If theres two people I trust the least on how a show SHOULD be ran it’s fucking Anthony and Jim. Their shows are miserable, lifeless, humorless, etc. Going to the phones wouldn’t fix any of that but its clear the Opster knew how to steer the ship and Ant and Jim were retarded lackeys lost on their own.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Fucking idiot still won't accept any responsibility for his firing a decade later.
Post heart surgery Opie has been rather nice to Anthony too. Fuck this asshole and his no upper lip girl

Forum Clout
He was probably joking, assuming everybody knows him as a 60-year-old party boy who likes to blast music until the police show up. He always used to think that being a noisy neighbor was charming.
thesunriseclub.jpg