• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant talking about how hot a 17 year old is on xitter

Forum Clout
1723430763800.png

Ant's prom pics always get my ribs

Forum Clout
This man once said he would go as low as 9. Never forget that.
:image_4764::image_4764::image_4764:

Oh but it's okay because he immediately said, "just kidding!" Meaning it was a joke.

Pay no attention to the fact he had never used the "say something shocking, and then say 'just kidding!'" joke format before or since.

It's totally not that he saw the look of disgust and horror on Opie, Jim, and Patrice's faces and panicked.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Joe chips in. Confirms that he definitely did see at least one Norwegian woman from the cruise as he mopped the deck

View attachment 216380

Even Nana must cringe when Joe does his "Anth, that reminds me of when I was touring Europe.." thing.

He'll bring that cruise experience up every single time he gets the opportunity now for the rest of his life. Any time a ship is shown in a TV show or movie it'll be "Ah reminds me of my time entertaining thousands of passengers on the high seas" as he stares into the distance.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
He'll bring that cruise experience up every single time he gets the opportunity now for the rest of his life. Any time a ship is shown in a TV show or movie it'll be "Ah reminds me of my time entertaining thousands of passengers on the high seas" as he stares into the distance.
How long until he starts describing the movie Poseidon like it happened to him?

Forum Clout
"Such sloppy special effects. The keelhaul actually sits lower than that in real life, because that's where the nautical turbines go. When I was at sea, the captain showed me around between gigs, so I got to experience what it's REALLY like". There's no question he'll do it every single time until he finally, mercifully, dies.