• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amy Schumer says that internet trolling led to Cushing Syndrome diagnosis

DMbA

💢
‎
Forum Clout
View attachment 184773

Amy Schumer has buffalo hump fat pads.

Lol.
Mullen might also want to give the doc a visit.

Cushing Syndrome - Stepwards
wtf is all these

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Brie Larson had more sperg tism sent her way for a longer period of time and she aged pretty gracefully except for the awful greyhound frame that vegan diet did to her.

But that was self-inflicted.
That bitch is awful in everything and deserves all the criticism she gets

1950'sSpaceProgram

‎
‎
Forum Clout
That bitch is awful in everything and deserves all the criticism she gets
Only autistic people who base their entire personalities on "escapism" dislike Brie Larson, so in a sense I can see why someone who makes a habit of doublechecking before watching a Star Wars movie that has too many niggers in it won't have the patience to sit through Short Term 12.

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Only autistic people who base their entire personalities on "escapism" dislike Brie Larson, so in a sense I can see why someone who makes a habit of doublechecking before watching a Star Wars movie that has too many niggers in it won't have the patience to sit through Short Term 12.
She's objectively void of charisma or talent. Stop being a useful idiot telling people not to complain about Jews Jewing every form of entertainment because "it's just Cape shit"

1950'sSpaceProgram

‎
‎
Forum Clout
She's objectively void of charisma or talent. Stop being a useful idiot telling people not to complain about Jews Jewing every form of entertainment because "it's just Cape shit"
Again like I said; everyone mad at her is mad because they're pissed off (((they))) are fucking up their baby boy cartoons.

Go watch adult media, queer.

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Again like I said; everyone mad at her is mad because they're pissed off (((they))) are fucking up their baby boy cartoons.

Go watch adult media, queer.
you are the dumbest nigger alive and nothing in your post even addressed what I was saying. You argue like a woman just assigning motivations that you just made up to other people.

edit: i'm not reading your replies, stupid

Last edited:

1950'sSpaceProgram

‎
‎
Forum Clout
you are the dumbest nigger alive and nothing in your post even addressed what I was saying. You argue like a woman just assigning motivations that you just made up to other people.
"If you're so confident, why not debate me with FACTS and LOGIC!"

I did. Which was that getting pissed off at baby shows makes you an autist, no matter how much you try and wrapping in "Saving dah WEST!"