• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amy Schumer says that internet trolling led to Cushing Syndrome diagnosis

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Well done everybody (y)

OhIm0in.png

ELgcBno.png

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
So, in other words 'trolling' (telling the truth) just helped this ugly repugnant sow medically because she's too 'autism' to understand her own face shouldn't blow up and be deformed like a giant balloon (her husband is likely too autistic to recognize faces) - congratulations you joke-stealing slob, another win in your fight against [insert whatever bullshit no one cares hearing from Amy about here].

Amy being ridden home by a Chinese man:

Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 10.25.02 am.png

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I seem to recall when Piggy Schumer's joke thievery was making the rounds, the Norton Advice Show took a call that confronted the allegations with Piggy sitting right there and Jim turned wormy and defended her, which was expected. Piggy started getting famous (her Hollyweird Star Of David on the rise to fraudulent hackery) and Jim posted a pic of him, Piggy and Bob Kelly at some frozen yogurt place. Clearly she felt an obligation to still humor Jim with brief contact and then... Nothing. She ghosted Jim and all the rest of O&A and any comedians related to it.

Nice holding on to that coattail until she ripped it away, stupid.

G

I seem to recall when Piggy Schumer's joke thievery was making the rounds, the Norton Advice Show took a call that confronted the allegations with Piggy sitting right there and Jim turned wormy and defended her, which was expected. Piggy started getting famous (her Hollyweird Star Of David on the rise to fraudulent hackery) and Jim posted a pic of him, Piggy and Bob Kelly at some frozen yogurt place. Clearly she felt an obligation to still humor Jim with brief contact and then... Nothing. She ghosted Jim and all the rest of O&A and any comedians related to it.

it annoyed me seeing her hang out with jerry seinfeld on vacation, especially after shitting on him publicly for being racist and sexist on joe rogan

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout

You forgot about the part where she went on Jim's "advice show" and specifically said she would take a "lie detector test" to prove she didn't steal any material, and, to no one's surprise, didn't commit to it. Didn't she also say something retarded like, "That's someone else's truth, but this is my truth" with regard to the hack joke stealing bit?

Forum Clout

Kurt Metzger was a writer on her show and used to rabidly defend her. Then one of his coke spergouts got media attention for like a day and she threw him under the bus on the Charlie fucking Rose show. Ruthless