• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amy Schumer enters the Obscurity phase of her career.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
596A36E4-A352-4709-BBF0-9F1E65921DA8.jpeg

She’s now DMing random people who call out her Israel takes. Fucking JEW!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Even reddit is turning against the chosen people.
Redditors are all Hildy tier atheists who hate all religions but they’ll make an exception for the most hateful one (Islam) because they’re brown and oppressed. In lefty circles they’re all talking about how gays need to support the fellow oppressed Palestinians. Yeah right. I’m not supporting people who would kill me if they ever got into power.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Curious what metrics she's using to come to that conclusion. Delusional whale.
That’s gotta be some technicality - maybe she got the most of any female comic for her Netflix special? The one that they had to remove the thumbs up / down one for because it got so many thumbs down. I remember her bitching about other male comedians getting large money deals for specials before Netflix realized they were blowing too much money on stand up. Funny how you don’t even hear about Netflix giving out specials like they used to.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
That’s gotta be some technicality - maybe she got the most of any female comic for her Netflix special? The one that they had to remove the thumbs up / down one for because it got so many thumbs down. I remember her bitching about other male comedians getting large money deals for specials before Netflix realized they were blowing too much money on stand up. Funny how you don’t even hear about Netflix giving out specials like they used to.
There is literally no basis for it. To be fair to Amy she was the most popular female comic of the 2010’s. So in her dumb rat mind she believes herself to be the most famous female comic of all time. Shes also self centered so of course she believes that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Funny she doesn’t mention her failed bud light campaign with Seth Rogen (that was launched right when everyone was sick of them) or how every movie she did after Trainwreck was a flop. She’s actually bragging Tampon commercials? That’s…not an accomplishment.

Wait I got it - she’s taking full credit for the Barbie movie because she was at one time attached and pulls the “I walked away but it was made with my well wishes” when it was because her movies were tanking and everyone made fun of the studio for such a dumb idea to put her as barbie.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
She probably made more money than any other one.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There is literally no basis for it. To be fair to Amy she was the most popular female comic of the 2010’s. So in her dumb rat mind she believes herself to be the most famous female comic of all time. Shes also self centered so of course she believes that.
Yeah I’m trying to figure out how she’s claiming that - while she was popular for a couple years you could argue people like Roseanne or Joan Rivers could be considered the most famous female comic of all time (Joan was famous since the 60s and Roseanne was a house hold name comic with a hit prime time ABC sitcom based on her material)

I think she’s basing it on how much she got paid for her Netflix special.