• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

American Airlines forces Chrissie and Keanu to put on more clothes

Forum Clout
keanu.jpg

She mad.

Forum Clout
I call bullshit on them being asked to change in the aisle. That would have been a viral video captured by passengers. The restroom is right there in the front of the plane as you board. I think they are just trying to get some free press. Unless they have carry ons their bags would have been checked.
the rocket finds that Keanu shixa completely repulsive.

Forum Clout
I remember seeing her years ago and thought she was kinda cute. I don't know if it was her getting with Geno, or my eyes finally matured, but she's busted now. Honestly, I'd fuck that Bud Light Tranny before I touched this one.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I remember seeing her years ago and thought she was kinda cute. I don't know if it was her getting with Geno, or my eyes finally matured, but she's busted now. Honestly, I'd fuck that Bud Light Tranny before I touched this one.
This guy prefers penis over vaginas.

Forum Clout

You're not wrong, I once thought she was outright hot. She was a curvy brunette with minimal tattoos.

Onlyfans money = Cocaine Habit = Weight Loss = Her external attractiveness has sunk to, well, Geno Bisconte levels.

Forum Clout
You're not wrong, I once thought she was outright hot. She was a curvy brunette with minimal tattoos.

Onlyfans money = Cocaine Habit = Weight Loss = Her external attractiveness has sunk to, well, Geno Bisconte levels.
Yes, she aged almost overnight. She was cute a year ago. I think palling around with Chrissie and Geno has a negative physical effect on a person.

Chrissie is another one who I’ve never found attractive. She looks like Carol Burnett. She’s pushing 40 and she’s trying to fit in with e-whores and girls half her age and it’s failing miserably.

Last edited: