All fawkin in wit da crows

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Always liked them but today I had a moment with one. Saw a crow, clicked and whistled until it looked at me, held up a Gardetto's rye chip and ate it to show it was food, then tossed a few on the ground and walked back a respectful distance. Crow hops over, tastes one, then took the time to gather all of the rest up before flying off. It was really neat watching it use beak and feet to stack them up like poker chips. I hope I can make further progress, a crow seems like a useful associate.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I gave a crow a spicy pepperoni, now it keeps tryna blow me... same thing happened with a couple users here
1713145399200.png

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
It would be dope to train the crows to guard the cart corrals and harass cart simps trying to put carts in there and if they succeed they shit all over their windows. People that push the carts far away from the store entrance get rewarded from the Gardetto stock pile they keep on the roof of the store.

Oh, and obviously if they catch any tremendous faggots making videos shaming cart-pusher sympathizers and those empathetic to cart pushers, they peck their fucking eyes out.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
There was a massive crow war outside my window recently. There were also a couple of magpies there stirring up shit.

Sometimes magpies will call in crows to hassle birds of prey like kestrels or falcons. It's pretty cool to watch.

That's what I'm saying: we train these birds to take apart cart simps. If they can scare falcons away they can sure put the fear into lowlifes

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Always liked them but today I had a moment with one. Saw a crow, clicked and whistled until it looked at me, held up a Gardetto's rye chip and ate it to show it was food, then tossed a few on the ground and walked back a respectful distance. Crow hops over, tastes one, then took the time to gather all of the rest up before flying off. It was really neat watching it use beak and feet to stack them up like poker chips. I hope I can make further progress, a crow seems like a useful associate.
Crows are valuable friends and have the intelligence of a toddler. If you train them enough eventually you can "befriend" them and they'll start bringing you shit. So hypothetically if you trained a crow well enough you could get it to rob people of their money to bring to you.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I almost took a wild turkey to the fucking head the other day. I was paddling down a narrower part of the river and I saw a turkey fly across the water (they "fly" like a chicken flies. They can just flap their wings and glide a decent distance). I was like "Cool. Never seen that before." And then when I got to the spot where it crossed, I heard a bunch of rustling and then another one of the fuckers busted through the trees and went right over my head. I had two fishing rods in holders standing up too, the faggot's lucky it didn't clip one.

I also straight up yell at and argue with geese when they're menacing me. "I WASN'T FUCKING BOTHERING YOU FAGGOTS. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME." "LET ME BY YOU FUCKING CUNT!"

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Crows are valuable friends and have the intelligence of a toddler. If you train them enough eventually you can "befriend" them and they'll start bringing you shit. So hypothetically if you trained a crow well enough you could get it to rob people of their money to bring to you.

That sounds like a distraction from their real purpose of harassing cart simps and creating a general, over all fear of putting carts in the cart corrals. I say we just stick to that. I mean, I guess if they want to take a few bucks of the simps why not, but not just robbing everyone all higgledy-piggledy.