• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual funny things Nana used to do?

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
It's really funny how any real tension in the room that resulted in dead air turned him into a stammering little insecure baby.

"Yyyyyyeeeah...... uhhhhhrrrr... right. Mmmmh. Yeesh. Uuuuh. Whoof... Ssssucks. Mmh."
In his head: My tummy hurts. Quick Anthony, there must be a zinger that could get you out of this kerfuffle. God I hope someone on instant feedback will give me a line I'm getting really really uncofmortable. I hate uncomfortable. Please please please please please - etc.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
as much shit as o&a’s feeble-minded youtube commenters love to give opie, there are countless instances where he would set anthony up to roll with a bit and anthony would never fail to deliver, despite being put on the spot. the show truly was at its best when those two were a proper duo

Last edited:

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
My only question is has there ever been an f5 tornado?
3b788cc1ba937a01965489a2849e699e.webp

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
as much shit as o&a’s feeble-minded youtube commenters love to give opie, there are countless instances where he would set anthony up to roll with a bit and anthony would never fail to deliver, despite being put on the spot. the show truly was at its best when those two were a proper duo
Even when he called the Opie radio show you could see how these 2 faggots fucking click and make it work