• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual Funny Things Jon Stewart did?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I liked Daily Show when I was 15 and he was going after people that deserved it. Watched it steadily for a couple few years, took a bunch of years off, came back to see that it was now just in place to keep people satiated and from looking into actual important issues.
The only time I remember him really going after anyone who deserved it was Jim Cramer

Forum Clout
Cramer's a greasy scumbag, but Jon Stewart took a clip of Cramer telling a guy that his cash in his Bear Stearns money market account was fine because it was insured by the government up to 100k (or something like that I can't remember exactly) and cut out the context: That Bear Stearns the company was definitely going bankrupt and the caller wanted to know what was going to happen to my money that is at Bear Stearns but isn't in these garbage RMBS and CDOS. (Again, this is all from recollection and may not be completely accurate.

Same shit he did to a generation of Republican politicians. Tap into the CIA's video database of hypocrites and when there isn't any real hypocrisy, manufacture it.

It's not like Cramer wasn't pushing Bear Stearns, the stock, as an investment, until right before the collapse, but the video obviously wasn't as good or they would have gone with an honest one.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
The only time I remember him really going after anyone who deserved it was Jim Cramer

Just because every politician he shit on weren't the only ones that should be shit on doesn't mean they didn't deserve it. The war was bullshit, but eventually it was painfully obvious 9-11 was an inside job/every politician is on the same side and ran by the same interests, etc.