• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual funny things JIM did?

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
IMG_3749.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The real persona is that faggot (redundant) who's always sickeningly positive.
Kirk Sinnamin. I've said this before too, the biggest tell is that the crazy blinking completely stops only when he's Kirk Sinnamin. He's just a regular, friendly old fag.

I just realized you were probably talking about Josh Goodnaturedly but Kirk Sinnamin is the real Jim Norton.

Last edited:

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Ted was one of Jim's characters that got me into da show initially. Uncle Paul was so abhorrent that it made my skin crawl at first but when he started chiming in (huh?!?) any time someone said Paul or minor or kid it grew on me and I started to think it was funny. Shhhhuurreee

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Ted was one of Jim's characters that got me into da show initially. Uncle Paul was so abhorrent that it made my skin crawl at first but when he started chiming in (huh?!?) any time someone said Paul or minor or kid it grew on me and I started to think it was funny. Shhhhuurreee
One of my favorite clips is Uncle Paul arguing with The Penn State Sandusky scandal author:

Surprisingly Ant is actually pretty awful in this as the straight man.