• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual funny things JIM did?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah its a copy of the other thread.

Duh funny thing about Anthony hate is if you asked most of the people here they’d tell you they liked Anthony. I haven’t seen that same treatment for Jim. It’s just “he was always a faggot.”

I like when he’d be unnecessarily mean. Actually I don’t know. What did Jim do again?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Oh they put you in the edgar suite?
2024 Jim would go on shitty TV shows earnestly. Because he's a guy who knows bars!
Chip being at the bar could have actually been funny. Instead, Norton thought it was another big chance to be a star. Oh I have that backwards sorry. Chip should have been himself at the bar instead of playing his character “Jim Norton”.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
"THE FUCKING THING FELL ON MY FOOT THING!" is still a decent chuckle. I must agree, angry Jim is gold. The early Chip shit before it became a go to staple and later a fawwkin "podacast" had some hits and misses that both garnered some chuckles. I loffed plenty of times between Ant and Jim banter. Ants "make a mudslide with your fist" bit was hilarious. There's gold to be had in those old ecstacy of gold shows.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
When he pretended to be a heterosexual.
IMG_1396.jpeg