• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Self Hating Nigger

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Whenever Anthony talks about protecting kids he’s subconsciously talking about himself as both a kid and adult. Didn’t have the balls to fight back and now wants the government to do it for him.

These old fucks are out of touch. I went to school and never saw niggers ganging up on whitey. Ever. I also never saw a transgender teacher who started teaching me about pronouns. Old fucks and fear everything + No conception of what society outside social media is like + Haven’t gone to school in 50 years

Tbh he tweeted “KILL ALL NIGGERS!” years ago, I don’t know how it goes farther unless he literally joins the klan.

Jim had a big get together at Vos and Bonnies house with Bobby and his family, Keith, Florentine, and other comedians. I imagined what it would look like if Anthony attended. Just a dirty and disheveled, shaking in his boots, nervous to talk, beer in hand, fruit.

He has become so wrapped up in his political bubble he can not socialize with anyone outside of it like a normal human. His brain is so consumed with political shit he can not think of anything to talk about beyond Trump, Hitler, or blacks. And he can’t translate any of that to humor because he got lost.

Just disregard the inflammatory nature of the shit he’s saying. Lets say he was a Pat tier liberal. Still, no one would want to fucking hang out with him, because no one wants to hear a stream of uneducated, strongly held and firmly asserted political beliefs at a hang out. (and you can’t question him because he WILL start an argument and act like a smug ass when you leave it alone)
I can tell you, Pat is the lolcow of left wing groups, next to those two faggots twin brothers

Forum Clout
Jim had a big get together at Vos and Bonnies house with Bobby and his family, Keith, Florentine, and other comedians. I imagined what it would look like if Anthony attended. Just a dirty and disheveled, shaking in his boots, nervous to talk, beer in hand, fruit.
I would be shaking and nervous just being in the same room as Bonnie’s beautiful butthole