• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A normie friend of mine texted me this today

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
From one thieving piggy to another. BUSTED

iu

Forum Clout
Holy shit, does this mean his viral tweet was plagiarized? hahahahahaha of course it was
It's worse than that. Apart from being a general ripoff of the trolley problem, and apart from his specific scenario being a ripoff of plenty of articles circa 2005-2010, the original "burning fertility clinic" thought experiment was introduced in a paper from 1988.

That's right, Piggy's sole claim to fame is a ripped off thought experiment that's over 30 years old.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
His original and fantastic trolley problem has inspired many to formulate their own scenarios.
Below is one of them:

If Fat had the chance to rescue either an unaccounted-for 5 year-old child or savely abort 5 embryos without harm to the mothers from a burning fertility clinic, would he do the abortions and brag on Twitter, or would he keep the child for himself?

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I’ve seen at least three counts of felony “pointing out Patrick stole this concept” and a jury of my choice is already convicting you. Quietly now.