7am in Milwaukee and the first thing he does is carry on arguing from the night before

G

He's probably right that it's not liquid nitrogen but who gives a fuck? I picked up my old man from the airport earlier. It's the first time we've seen each other in 10 months. We all went out for a nice dinner and now we're sitting on the back deck with beers waiting for the England Ukraine game as we watch my children/his grandchildren play in my woods. I'm being kind of antisocial just writing this but it's just an example of the sort of everyday thing that most people have going on that beats arguing with strangers online about something that doesn't matter at all. Fat is a colossal loser both figuratively and physically.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Twice actually. Both times before we knew him.

Dilbert-vs-pig.jpg

But of course pat has responded to Scott Adam's and been ignored dozens and dozens of times since.
That’s amazing. I need to catch up on all of the different Pat sagas

G

Cry, baby. Cry for your mama.
If I ever caught my children speaking to their fellow man or woman like this, I'd smack the shit out of them. I think we can all agree that Fatrick's psychologist mother completely ruined him psychologically and turned him into a hateable narcissistic piece of shit. Pretty soon Fatty's gonna be crying for his mama after his flaccid suit gets tossed and he is given Quashi's bill