• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

70 Year Old "Man" is Upset About Video Games

Forum Clout
MW2 had the Blunt Trauma and Joint Ops logo skin things. They’ve been pandering to stoned teenagers for over a decade.

Been saying this shit for years. They sold the game, playsets, & action figures at Toys R Us. And it’s an easy game loaded with checkpoints & unlimited lives. It’s for children.

Go on YouTube and any shit talking compilation or team killing video, it’s a bunch of 7-15 year olds.

Insane to think “this is a manly men back when men were tough” game.

Honestly, all video games are for kids in the same way all Marvel and Star Wars are for kids.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Nana loves COD the same reason children like COD. It is a brain numbingly retarded game, specifically if you play TDM like Nana and other kids do. The entire objective of the game mode is to kill and theres no strategy. Run around, shoot, (enter 50/50 where you live or die), REPEAT. Older people recognize this is useless because the dopamine hit you get from killing isn’t enough to justify doing this on repeat for multiple hours. It is the gaming equivalent of scrolling through 15 second Tiktoks for hours on end.
It's amazing how ass he is at the game. I am terrible at shooters and I can easy get top of the leaderboard whenever I play it. How does he always get his ass handed to him?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's amazing how ass he is at the game. I am terrible at shooters and I can easy get top of the leaderboard whenever I play it. How does he always get his ass handed to him?
Because Nana is probably 20 years older than you and started playing games in his 40’s. He already has poor hand eye coordination and now he squints at the screen with his grandma glasses to see anything.

Oh and also his playstyle is shit. He fears dying too much so he just camps trying to rack up kills without taking any risk

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I'll give nana one thing, the new cods are crossplay and I've tried it on my nephews ps5, the auto aim is retardedly op, and I'm sure he's plays on PC.

Forum Clout
Yeah can we go back to the realistic COD where you were killing zombies? Or the MW2 days where you pulled a throwing knife out of your gut and killed some dude with it, after falling off a 70ft+ waterfall? Or the Black Ops realism of Reznov being a ghost and Mason being brainwashed to kill JFK? How about Cod4 where Makarov sets off a nuke.

Fucking idiot loser. “WHY IS THIS PRODUCT MADE FOR CHILDREN CATERING TO CHILDREN?”
It's an M rated game. Making it childish and for manchildren isn't why people liked it. Notice how you named nothing from any CoD game after Black Ops 1. What does that say?