• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

70 Year Old "Man" is Upset About Video Games

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 1.17.58 PM.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah can we go back to the realistic COD where you were killing zombies? Or the MW2 days where you pulled a throwing knife out of your gut and killed some dude with it, after falling off a 70ft+ waterfall? Or the Black Ops realism of Reznov being a ghost and Mason being brainwashed to kill JFK? How about Cod4 where Makarov sets off a nuke.

Fucking idiot loser. “WHY IS THIS PRODUCT MADE FOR CHILDREN CATERING TO CHILDREN?”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Oh sorry everyone, this “COD of the past” is Cod WWII which came out in 2017. Aka about 5 years after COD started letting you customize your gun skins with anime girls and bacon.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He’s right. It’s all gay shit, rappers, and DUDE WEED 420 nonsense now.

Whatever, this is entertainment with the sole purpose of extracting money from 16 year olds begging their MILFs for the debit card.
MW2 had the Blunt Trauma and Joint Ops logo skin things. They’ve been pandering to stoned teenagers for over a decade.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Nana being exclusively into shooters and more specifically, exclusively into COD is so irritating to me. Like if you're going to be a gamer, at least expand your horizons a little bit. Play one other genre of game fucking once would you? He's like a little infant with his comfort blankie game that he never strays from. Fucking old retard.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Nana being exclusively into shooters and more specifically, exclusively into COD is so irritating to me. Like if you're going to be a gamer, at least expand your horizons a little bit. Play one other genre of game fucking once would you? He's like a little infant with his comfort blankie game that he never strays from. Fucking old retard.
Nana loves COD the same reason children like COD. It is a brain numbingly retarded game, specifically if you play TDM like Nana and other kids do. The entire objective of the game mode is to kill and theres no strategy. Run around, shoot, (enter 50/50 where you live or die), REPEAT. Older people recognize this is useless because the dopamine hit you get from killing isn’t enough to justify doing this on repeat for multiple hours. It is the gaming equivalent of scrolling through 15 second Tiktoks for hours on end.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Nana loves COD the same reason children like COD. It is a brain numbingly retarded game, specifically if you play TDM like Nana and other kids do. The entire objective of the game mode is to kill and theres no strategy. Run around, shoot, (enter 50/50 where you live or die), REPEAT. Older people recognize this is useless because the dopamine hit you get from killing isn’t enough to justify doing this on repeat for multiple hours. It is the gaming equivalent of scrolling through 15 second Tiktoks for hours on end.

Yup. I was never into it but I did play the modern warfare remake that came out in 2019 I think it was. It was fun for a little while but it's just such a shallow game. It's just about whoever can spot who first and then hold down left click and they're dead in half a second. There's no strategy to it at all. I dunno how you could enjoy that in the long term if you're an adult. Then again nana's brain is truly fried from all the cheap, easy little dopamine hits he gets - COD, Twitter, race raging, political raging.

Forum Clout
He used to be really into Everquest at least.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
He used to be really into Everquest at least.
He should get back into MMOs. There are plenty of trannies infesting FFXIV so he'll feel right at home and he can roll a toon to sashay about and equip a pair of Mommy's Shoes +10. Or he could get into Roblox and prey on kids there. I'm surprised he never sent any ipads through Fortnite.