• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

5’2? Most certainly not. 4’10”

Antwan2

Forum Clout
I’m sure he’s probably on his tippy toes too.

IMG_6373.jpeg

Also, Bert’s a faggot.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Spent his whole life working out just to end up with the weirdest physique in human history. I'm more taken aback by how fucked up his proportions are than one of those thousand pound bitches with the fat feet and foreheads. He looks like a little shaved animal. Why the fuck is his torso so short? Regular human organs can't all fit in there. Joe Rogan is a fucking alien.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Spent his whole life working out just to end up with the weirdest physique in human history. I'm more taken aback by how fucked up his proportions are than one of those thousand pound bitches with the fat feet and foreheads. He looks like a little shaved animal. Why the fuck is his torso so short? Regular human organs can't all fit in there. Joe Rogan is a fucking alien.

Joe's really 5'10" but his fat HGH head makes him look 8 inches shorter.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I think it's the oversized forearms and kind of long arms (considering how short he is) vs how skinny his lower body is-- he has chicken legs. It makes him look like some kind of primate- and that's not including his Bonk sized head.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I fucking hate Ari Shaffir so much. BFG-looking, smug kike motherfucker.
Ari Shaffir has the weirdest fake laugh I've ever heard. He literally says "Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha." like he's never heard laughter and doesn't know how to laugh but he's read about it. And he's not doing it sarcastically, that's just how he gives a polite courtesy laugh on podcasts.

Forum Clout
Ari Shaffir has the weirdest fake laugh I've ever heard. He literally says "Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha." like he's never heard laughter and doesn't know how to laugh but he's read about it. And he's not doing it sarcastically, that's just how he gives a polite courtesy laugh on podcasts.
Well he does podcasts with these guys and Legion of Skanks, your fake laugh would probably be pretty worn out too.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
His head swelled up, and he has a barrel chest now. It also looks like his arms and legs shrunk. Don't do steroids kids.
Side note, they are all short fuckers