3 days later - He's still going with this girl

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
gd0Vb7J.png

Remember - this girl is 20 years younger than him; young enough to be his daughter. And he's not only going back to this argument and to make sure he gets the last word on every single thread; he's also reporting her tweets and gloating about it when he gets them removed.

This is how a 41 year old man behaves. This is his life. It's all he has.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
hes very hostile towards women. if nikki wasnt a butch lesbian i would fear for her safety
Women seem to really anger him, much more than any male little rascal. His whole claim to fame is that dumb abortion argument (didn’t see it that way when Ade was pregnant) and was happy to be abusive to anyone female that disagreed. From there it was conservative women are “asking for it” when it comes to violent assault and any women who disagrees sends him into a sperging mess of tweets. You know is face is beat red as he furiously responds 3 days later to an Internet strangers.

It’s gotta be because women have always hated him/ignored him/thought he was creepy dating back to high school. That anger has never left him and all it takes is a woman to disagree and he’s ready to put her in her place. It’s true when they say to avoid any self proclaimed male feminists because they are just huge creeps.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
He has issues, foremost is his narcissism, and then his unresolved issues with women, and he'll never deal with them.

I could picture him as the type of patient that would drive his therapist to suicide. Break him like Rorschach broke his therapist in Watchmen.

Porkshack: "You don't understand, Beef Wellington, I'm not stuck on this couch with you - YOU'RE STUCK HERE WITH ME!"