• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

*2024: A VERY IMPORTANT YEAR IN 'OPIE & ANTHONY' HISTORY*

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He didn't share anything. There was a giant mass of people there, I doubt he even saw any of the O&A signs let alone hear anyone. The fact that I was a part of it and you weren't should let you know to sit down and shut up. I was there. That was my takeaway. It was embarrassing as fuck and they played it up for air when recapping.

The fact that you assume The DMAN wasn't there is why you always lose in the end.

Yeah and yet you still did it happily you little fruitcake intern.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The fact that you assume The DMAN wasn't there is why you always lose in the end.

Yeah and yet you still did it happily you little fruitcake intern.

DMAN is just as vague as Erock.

Of course I did. I was an intern back then. But that started to peel the curtain back on the whole thing.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He didn't share anything. There was a giant mass of people there, I doubt he even saw any of the O&A signs let alone hear anyone. The fact that I was a part of it and you weren't should let you know to sit down and shut up. I was there. That was my takeaway. It was embarrassing as fuck and they played it up for air when recapping.
I’m not really sure why a mass of O&A fans disrupting Howies event IRL would even be taken with pride. We all look and laugh at the #StandforAnt protest. Beyond the fact that it’s 3 people - one of them Bobo - protesting a corporate company over O&A…it’s the whole showing up IRL thing thats pretty cringe.

Like imagine if you were one of these genuine fans who showed up. “Dude remember that time in 05 when Hoo Hoo Howie left terrestrial, and we fuckin showed up with the pests and kicked his fans asses!!!”

Oh wait I don’t have to imagine I can look at Fred from Brooklyns twitter.

Forum Clout
Millionaire treats his limo driver for his birthday

1705454379125.png

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I’m not really sure why a mass of O&A fans disrupting Howies event IRL would even be taken with pride. We all look and laugh at the #StandforAnt protest. Beyond the fact that it’s 3 people - one of them Bobo - protesting a corporate company over O&A…it’s the whole showing up IRL thing thats pretty cringe.

Like imagine if you were one of these genuine fans who showed up. “Dude remember that time in 05 when Hoo Hoo Howie left terrestrial, and we fuckin showed up with the pests and kicked his fans asses!!!”

Oh wait I don’t have to imagine I can look at Fred from Brooklyns twitter.

Because it was Howard's big day and the last thing he wanted was to hear O&A's name. But he did and that was the point.

G

IMG_1173.jpeg