• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

15 years of the exact same tweet posted nearly every day

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
:vaswnoh:
Which one of you jive-shuckin bluegum shitskin bone-in-the-nose yardape oogabooga gimme-yo-shoes Alabama windchime white-woman-whistling bootlipped junglebunny 🎢 The house next door to me was sold to nnnnNNNNIIIIGGERRRRRRRS called me a racist? Huh? MOTHER'S DICK! GIMME A FUCKIN BELL!!!
πŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈ

lowend73

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Even when surrounded by white people he obsesses over the blacks.

View attachment 154140

I feel bad for the friendly folks enjoying their Sunday brunch with friends and family. Your whole family is there, along with the son and daughter. Next thing you know, a hideous looking man is sitting next to your table "HAHAHAHOOLESHIT".

Ya think Nana enjoyed the bottomless Mimosa and phallic shaped foods?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Lol. Literally 2 hours ago.

He likes to think this is why people consider him racist..

S22436.png

And somehow not this:

13333.png

13449.png