• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

10 Year Anniversary of Lady Di's Internship

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Why did Sam think it was such a great idea to give her laxative and make her shit herself and destroy the women’s bathroom?? Opie got fired for less
They were warned that if Lady Di used the bathrooms again that they would fire someone in retaliation. So Sam made Lady Di walk to the local McDonald's and told her that the bathrooms were "out of order". Management despised Lady Di for destroying the bathroom and having celebrities witness it. The most infamous one being America Ferrara watching Lady Di shit in an open stall screaming "I just gotta get it out" after the sink was clogged with her vomit.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
It was wonderful when other Sirius staff complained when they walked in on her puking in the bathroom and her magical friendship with Hoo-Dat (Dj Whoo Kid).

Cheers to the memories
Wasn't she washing her underwear or something in front of America Ferrara?
Edit: nvm it's been clarified in a post above

G

So many quotes from that week.

Di - I forgot to tell you guys something...back in the 80s, every weekend, my boyfriend used to give it to me in the ass in a car.
Jim - What kinda car?

Jim - That underwear is MINE. They're bought and paid for.

Di - I'm not a dirty diarrhea monster.
Di - My baby is not coming outta my butt!

Ant - They tried to make Di go to rehab, she said: MOO, MOOOO-MOO.

Bobo - I jus wanted ta congradulate Lady Nyahhia

Denny - You can't bring dogs in here!
Jim - Gotta go, Di.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It’s a hilarious bit but it’s pretty morbid. Did anyone ever figure out why Bill let her live with him if they weren’t romantically involved? I half remember him implying they were despite her objections.
I have to assume that Bill was a brother or a cousin to Di. Maybe uncle/niece? Shit, Bill might have been Di's father. It's the only reasonable explanation.

Now that I think about it, I think that makes the most sense. Bill was Di's father. She seems like the kind of person who would move in with her father, especially after a long period of homelessness.

There's no way they were girlfriend/boyfriend since Di was a monstrosity. There's also no way they were merely roommate/roommate since Di had no money.

Yeah it was her dad. Poor guy.
What?! Noooo Bill isn’t my dad!

Let me remind everyone of the vague timeline:

Around 2004 Di starts going down the drain. Her kid is sent to live with her father and shes blowing homeless men on the train tracks to buy beer. This is also the infamous Lady Di cribs episode where she brags about fucking “The Romeo of the Railroad” so hard the bed broke. This is her general situation until her last call in 2006.

In 2013 Di makes her first call again. She’s living with Bill and is still looking for a job. By this point her father was long gone, had left her an undisclosed amount of money (it jumps around from $10k to $70k) and her son is living with some strange woman who was a friend of the family. They get Bill on the phone to ask her about if she fucks Di and he won’t cop to it. They put Di back on the phone and ask her if she blows him and after enough pressure she goes “ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK, OK?” Jim: “Yeah so he licks your box and you suck his dick.” Di: “WELL WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE SEX?”

So Di was 100% getting fucked by Bill and that was her rent payment. Di talked about this a lot even with her propensity for lying: Anytime she got money she’d offer to help out and Bill would let her keep it. Bill was ALSO another victim of Lady Di’s police calls because Bill was holding her money because she was blowing through it to drink and smoke crack. Bill already had another Lady Di named “Lisa”, one of Di’s former crack dealers, who Bill had to kick out after “she gave him a stroke”. Bill was a lot like Di in where he was also an alcoholic but convinced he was “getting his shit together” because he cut down from 6 beers a day to just 3 a day.

There’s multiple instances of Bill talking where you get his motivation. He wasn’t just using Di for sex because, like Lisa, he foolishly tried to house them and get them off the drink, although he enabled both of them to an extreme. (When O&A question when she smoked crack last Bill says “Not with me, she’s been here 6 years!” to which O&A tells her she smoked crack 2 years ago. Bill immediately goes “ALRIGHT SURE OK SO SHE WAS…” and starts spilling the beans on what an addict she was.) Theres the classic clip where he asks Di to move something, and Di, because shes been on hold with O&A for the last hour, tells him to wait. He starts freaking out going “YOU WHAT??? I’LL TAKE THAT PHONE AND FUCKIN THROW IT! YOURE ON IT ALL DAY! IM SICK OF IT DIANNA!!!!!”

And then of course the tragic end. Lady Di calls into Opie & Jim and tells them Bill died. His continued alcoholism caused a blood vessel in his esophagus to burst and he vomitted his entire blood volume out of his mouth all over the bathroom, which Di had to clean up. In this call Di shows 0 emotion despite the fact that he died only the day before. When O&J ask her “So will seeing your boyfriend die of alcoholism in such a gruesome way wake you up?” Her response? “Mmmmm…Yeah it will. Actually…I don’t know. If nothings woken me up so far I don’t know what will.” They then asked her how she was going to continue to live speaking that her caregiver was now dead. She seemed utterly worry-less about it and when asked said “Noooo i’m not gonna take any of Bills money!” Well guess what? Despite having an ex wife (who he was still legally married to) Di took the fucking money and paid for a month’s rent in Bills apartment and fixed her truck. And thats just what she TOLD us she used it for.

Bill was a legitimate saint. And Di is a piece of garbage.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
IMG_9010.jpeg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Ugly Betty is still being mass promoted despite being a hideous mexican swamp creature. She just got an Academy Award for being in Barbie. While Lady Di is toiling away on the USS Goo Gobbler doing her part for the country.

Hollywood promoting hideous muttoids to get you to idolize them by brute force?
Sounds a little farfetched. :image_9247: