• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zero self-awareness

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
50252_1.png

3356DF9400000578-0-image-a-17_1461092329220.jpg

kob61emtvmh01.jpg

B42pbvA.jpg

20230609_163133.jpg

As always Nana is a hypocrite. This is the tweet she's replying to..

50308.png

Quite right, you would never see white people behaving in such a way in public..

6284c4e4c1afbae0dccadf45714fcc4c.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 165784

View attachment 165787

View attachment 165789

View attachment 165788

View attachment 165791

View attachment 165792

Quite right, you would never see white people behaving in such a way in public..

View attachment 165790
To be fair he’s technically right. The black man is grabbing his wifes luscious tits in public. The Nana is grabbing his sisters frumpy doughy tits in public.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I wonder how Cumia even spins this in his head. It has to be that when he (a white man) beats women its because he’s just so MACHO and she needs correcting. When a nig beats women he’s a coward beating on the poor scared innocent white woman.

I don't even think nana tries to justify anything in his own head anymore. Long gone are the days of him rambling on air for hours about FBI crime stats and the gang culture in the black community. He's been living in his own little bubble where he's never challenged for pretty much a decade now so his rotted old brain doesn't need to exert itself by coming up with any justifications for why he's so consumed by hatred for the blacks.

His thought process now doesn't go beyond "I feel like being racist. I'm going to be racist" *posts gorilla emojis on stories of black kids dying*

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
View attachment 165784

View attachment 165787

View attachment 165789

View attachment 165788

View attachment 165791

View attachment 165792

View attachment 165790
Gavin has obviously never seen an Alabama family reunion in a public park. What they do makes what that black couple did in that picture seem amish modest.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I don't even think nana tries to justify anything in his own head anymore. Long gone are the days of him rambling on air for hours about FBI crime stats and the gang culture in the black community. He's been living in his own little bubble where he's never challenged for pretty much a decade now so his rotted old brain doesn't need to exert itself by coming up with any justifications for why he's so consumed by hatred for the blacks.

His thought process now doesn't go beyond "I feel like being racist. I'm going to be racist" *posts gorilla emojis on stories of black kids dying*
The constant alcohol intoxication for 4 decades hasn’t done his brain any favors either.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
View attachment 165784

View attachment 165787

View attachment 165789

View attachment 165788

View attachment 165791

View attachment 165792

View attachment 165790
The thought of grabbing my sisters tits is incomprehensible to me, let alone doing it in a photograph. Imagine if you were dating someone and saw photos of her brother grabbing her tits. It would change my view of her entire life trajectory into something tragic and horrifyingly inappropriate. Cumias aren't people