• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You want me to eat your cum out of my ex wife’s pussy?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
What am I five???

IMG_1163.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I'M A GULLIBLE FUCKING FAGGOT ALRIGHT? WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING KILL ME OVER IT? I'LL PM YOU MY ADDRESS AND YOU CAN COME TO MY HOUSE AND FUCKING KILL ME. WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?
Yeah send me a DM, sounds cool. I'd love to kill a dead actor who WAS THE BUTT OF LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW JOKES AND WHO WAS THE WORST ACTOR IN GODFATHER YOU JEW MOTHERFUCKER

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Yeah send me a DM, sounds cool. I'd love to kill a dead actor who WAS THE BUTT OF LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW JOKES AND WHO WAS THE WORST ACTOR IN GODFATHER YOU JEW MOTHERFUCKER
I'm telling.

@admin Riccardo Bosi, leader of Australia One just actionably threatened me outta nowhere and said I was a bad actor and a jew! This bitch ass pussy faggot is making me feel unsafe!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I'm telling.

@admin Riccardo Bosi, leader of Australia One just actionably threatened me outta nowhere and said I was a bad actor and a jew! This bitch ass pussy faggot is making me feel unsafe!
I can't threaten someone who's dead, dummy.

BTW it's NATIONAL leader of AustraliaOne. Have respect for the living and for someone who defended his country. Next you'll be pissing on Ray fucking Wilson, and I won't stand for it.