• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You think Pat is still learning Spanish?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Let me respond with a question:

Do you think he's still training for marathons?

EDIT: He's taken "training for marathons" off his GoodReads/Amazon/website/Angry Robot bios. I guess Carol really got to him.

This might be the single most self-aware thing he's every done, although he's forgotten to memory hole this SFFWorld interview and his Twitter history (trigger warning - very un-PC speech by Patrick in there). Twitter Pt2.

Google knows what's up.

Last edited:

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
He'll pretend he's a fluent speaker when him and drinky go to Costa Rica on their taxpayer funded trip. He'll tell all sorts of stories about ordering everything in Spanish and not notice all of the locals visible disgust at him.

Hopefully some spic cartel member hears him gloating (lying) about how rich he is.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Let me respond with a question:

Do you think he's still training for marathons?

EDIT: He's taken "training for marathons" off his GoodReads/Amazon/website/Angry Robot bios. I guess Carol really got to him.

This might be the single most self-aware thing he's every done, although he's forgotten to memory hole this SFFWorld interview and his Twitter history (trigger warning - very un-PC speech by Patrick in there). Twitter Pt2.

Google knows what's up.
REMINDER: Patrick knows exactly who Carol is, and will never sue him because the only way he can argue defamation is to commit perjury.