• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You know what dudeee. Ya got your bloated corpse, your failed radio career, and a video of you mushing an annoying bitch. Boom! Ya got Mike Calta.

Forum Clout
Bobby’s pal mike calta taking some bitches phone and mushing her in the face.
192A667A-91ED-4D59-8BAF-919FC8ED92B4.jpeg

Video here. (Slow motion included so you can really see the fat angry face scrunch)

And streamable link for the twitterless brothermen:

Last edited:
Forum Clout
is this recent? that guy’s smugness always bugged me + he’s almost too grotesque to look at. in fairness, that woman’s shrieks sounded ridiculous & it probably took a lot of restraint to not beat her to death right then & there
Idk it’s a tough one man. I’m not sure. It’s making the rounds today so I think it is but then again, he is also stuck in obscurity so it may have been around for awhile and no one cared or noticed.

Last edited:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I gotta disagree. As soon as a phone is in my personal space, all bets are off.
Agree to disagree, kneester. She was arms length away and could've been way more of a cunt about it, and she just wasn't.

If she was in his face with it, that's different. Then it's perfectly acceptable for this landwhale to fatly swing at her.

Just playing Devil's Advocate here. MUH WIGSTER.

BobKellysKnee

Ow (In Whale)
Forum Clout
Agree to disagree, kneester. She was arms length away and could've been way more of a cunt about it, and she just wasn't.

If she was in his face with it, that's different. Then it's perfectly acceptable for this landwhale to fatly swing at her.

Just playing Devil's Advocate here. MUH WIGSTER.
Fair enough. People can disagree without fighting.

It looks to me she was doing it to try to "get him". I have no patience for shit like that.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
His chins aggressively bobbing up and down during the mush makes it seem a lot more violent than it was. I'm not even kidding, watch the slow mo part and look at his extra chins. Lotta motion in them chins.

I'd reach over somebody to get my phone if they snatched it and wouldn't give it back too, but I wouldn't be recording someone during an altercation in the first place. He really didn't need to touch her though. I would've just made her play fetch with her phone.