• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys like AVGN?

Jizz

Forum Clout
AVGN rules, I've been friends with him since the wackbag days. He's a loyal pest and was instrumental in helping spread the O&A virus. I was always hoping that a successful pest in the media like him could help make a bbboys reunion happen!

Screenshot 2023-11-10 4.37.02 AM.png

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
He seems like a nice enough guy but I have a burning hatred for these first wave YouTube "characters" whose entire schtick was being loud. He's as creatively bankrupt as boogie
I actually liked the longer movie reviews and pop culture retrospectives and stuff he used to do. Not that he had uniquely interesting takes or anything, but the dude really knows how to put together quality easy-watching bland reviewtainment.

That's what he should have focused once the nerd stuff went stale. I guess he hasn't really watched TV or any new movies in 25+ years, so he ran out of material long time ago.