• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You can't spell Cumia without 'cum'

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
SN4xSqi.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Or a brother who calls him Anth?

I still don’t get what the cow meant by that. Did he mean he prefers you pronounce it Anth or that you spell it that way? Either way it’s such a weird thing to care about.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I still don’t get what the cow meant by that. Did he mean he prefers you pronounce it Anth or that you spell it that way? Either way it’s such a weird thing to care about.
He came up with it when the other Joe was plugging their podcast on Wackbag to universal derision. Moo barged in and said something along the lines of: "HAHAHA you guys think you know Ant but you don't even know he secretly hates that name and always went by Anth. AntH!" Which obviously was met with even more mockery.

It's an incredibly silly point to make, especially when you consider he almost certainly made (most of) it up. Just another "father of FOUR" or "Bobo's house" scenario where flustered JoeH's walnut-sized brain's emergency response is to blurt out childish lies and embellishments.