• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You can't disagree with MY facts, children

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210709-081416_Twitter.jpg

My facts aren't mine. They belong to reality, and I determine what reality is.

And you can disagree with my opinions, but I don't agree to disagree. I will sperg out if you disagree with any of my opinions in the slightest.

I'm sorry y'all are so stupid.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
He also retweeted Molly Jong-Fast saying this: "Every unvaccinated person is a chance for the virus to mutate again"

AGAIN: How, exactly, do the non-vaccinated people cause the virus to mutate and become resistant to the vaccine? It doesn't make any sense for a virus to become resistant to a vaccine if the vaccine isn't there.

The only thing that would make sense is to keep developing and testing a vaccine until a cure is found (which would be by the time the cure for influenza is discovered, i.e. probably never). Until then, close down international travel on a large scale and the problem will resolve itself. Supposedly, down here there have been zero cases of death as a result of COVID in 2021 so far, even though there have been sporadic cases.

What I'm trying to say is that Pig doesn't know the difference between opinion and fact... and he's quite overweight, I must say.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
When orangemanbad was still in office pat made sure everyone knew that there was no way vaccines could be safe at this point because they haven't been tested longterm.

Now that puddinghead biden is in office he's more than happy to slurp up the chinky jew sauce.

Detestable pig.
Not only that but force people to take it and be fired from their jobs or even killed if they refuse.

This is the level of cunt where dealing with.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Not only that but force people to take it and be fired from their jobs or even killed if they refuse.

This is the level of cunt where dealing with.
What’s funny is the media and people like Pat want you to think only stupid white rednecks aren’t getting it yet a large numbers of black/Hispanic are not getting it. They even have been running tax payer funded commercials to let people know black and brown people worked on the vaccine so it’s ok to get it if you’re black / brown (not sure how that works)

Plus it’s actually illegal for companies to ask employees if they got the vaccine. You can volunteer the information but they can’t ask you. Of course Pat is an unemployed bum and doesn’t know anything.

Forum Clout
He also retweeted Molly Jong-Fast saying this: "Every unvaccinated person is a chance for the virus to mutate again"

AGAIN: How, exactly, do the non-vaccinated people cause the virus to mutate and become resistant to the vaccine? It doesn't make any sense for a virus to become resistant to a vaccine if the vaccine isn't there.

The only thing that would make sense is to keep developing and testing a vaccine until a cure is found (which would be by the time the cure for influenza is discovered, i.e. probably never). Until then, close down international travel on a large scale and the problem will resolve itself. Supposedly, down here there have been zero cases of death as a result of COVID in 2021 so far, even though there have been sporadic cases.

What I'm trying to say is that Pig doesn't know the difference between opinion and fact... and he's quite overweight, I must say.
This is in no way defending Pat, a very fat man, but the virus is mutating with or without a vaccine present.