• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Yes, I have been the victim of online harassment, child."

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
Yes, I have been the perpetrator of online harassment, child.
There, pig, fixed it for ya. Don't dish it out if you can't take it, this is a lesson those of us not raised by hippie cock-sleeves and faggot rodeo clowns learn by the time we're 10.
The child thing is the most irksome shit. It's probably the most annoying/comical single thing I've ever come across in life.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Yeah, I remember when he (in a stealthy* way) tried to fuel an online smear campaign against Norm MacDonald.
#Neverforget #nevergiveup #inittogether #brintonssisterisafatwhore #constructionlawyersneedtoshowmoretit

Attachments

• ItsWhyWeFight.jpg
    ItsWhyWeFight.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 15

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I’ve said it before but, while I absolutely would never personally cause him any physical distress, I would happily crack open a bottle of Cristal if it came out that he was beaten to death. Hypothetically, of course.

The problem with this hypothetical scenario is that it entails the the Pig Man getting offline and going outdoors - 2 things that he's not known for. There's no admins or mods to run to outdoors, and a bootlicker like Pat can't handle that.