Yes, child. I've talked talked to a sports doctor about the weed.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Lot of lies here, first off the Pat talking to anyone is already a lie. Plus why would he be talking to a sports doctors about “this exact topic” (how convenient!) also makes zero sense. Plus an NBA teams doctor is well paid and would not be hanging out in a shit dive bar that has a college crowd. Pat knows NOTHING about weed (he’s proudly claimed he’s never even smoked) but now he’s an expert and even talks to other sports doctors about it. It’s insane how he has to make up insane lies like this to try and win Internet arguments with strangers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Also, the professional writer said “more favorite” which is incorrect. More/most does not need to be added if it’s your favorite. That’s like when Richard Christy had many favorites. Mind you Pat was just insulting someone’s grammar not even 24 hours ago.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Lot of lies here, first off the Pat talking to anyone is already a lie. Plus why would he be talking to a sports doctors about “this exact topic” (how convenient!) also makes zero sense. Plus an NBA teams doctor is well paid and would not be hanging out in a shit dive bar that has a college crowd. Pat knows NOTHING about weed (he’s proudly claimed he’s never even smoked) but now he’s an expert and even talks to other sports doctors about it. It’s insane how he has to make up insane lies like this to try and win Internet arguments with strangers.
This is exactly correct. If the the doctor was there, for some reason wanted to speak to this oaf, he would not want to talk about work more than likely. Or he would want to brag about all the players he knows, but in the scenario pat doesn’t know shit so he would notice this and change subjects quickly.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Hilarious that pat is trying to claim racism on the strict olympic testing program that these atheletes have been abiding by for years leading up to the events. I agree that pot shouldnt be an issue but rules are rules.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He’s a pathological liar. Viewed through this extremely obvious lens everything he does makes complete sense.

No child, I have spoken to a world renowned sports doctor on this exact topic and he said you’re wrong and I’m right. End of discussion.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is exactly correct. If the the doctor was there, for some reason wanted to speak to this oaf, he would not want to talk about work more than likely. Or he would want to brag about all the players he knows, but in the scenario pat doesn’t know shit so he would notice this and change subjects quickly.
Plus the fact that it’s this exact topic they happen to have had discussions about. It’s one thing if you talked to a doctor about players they’ve helped or the worst injuries they’ve seen but weed and athletes would not come up. Especially to discuss it with a fat drunk at a dive bar in a shit part of town. He’s such a wacko to never mention weed and now is an expert since a player tested positive for it and it’s being used to say everything is racist somehow.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hilarious that pat is trying to claim racism on the strict olympic testing program that these atheletes have been abiding by for years leading up to the events. I agree that pot shouldnt be an issue but rules are rules.
Exactly, they know it’s against the rules and know they will be tested. I guess Pat forgot about Ricky Williams who chose to smoke weed over playing football, nobody cried it was racist then.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
PCJ and Scorch came in to make sure everyone is aware Pat is a big fat liar. NOT PFG, CHILD!

Attachments

• 320F3B2E-E899-475C-BBB8-D53931E8558E.jpeg
    320F3B2E-E899-475C-BBB8-D53931E8558E.jpeg
    441.5 KB · Views: 48

Didn’t abandon daughter
Micky Ward smoked pot while training. Helped him with training pain and if he was overtraining Dickey would give him a night of getting high and eating pizza. Not many people are high when competing they use it in recovery. It still should be legal for sports and in general

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat says the olympics are racist because they don’t let you take certain substances that the athletes are all aware off when competing.
Also it’s pretty racist to assume marijuana laws only are a problem for black people like if they’re black they MUST be smoking weed! Pat is going full weed expert on twitter while never even smoking it. Rasta Pat stinks

Attachments

• 46A97CBA-064E-40BE-BA2C-FE2BBD5F5739.jpeg
    46A97CBA-064E-40BE-BA2C-FE2BBD5F5739.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 26

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Pat says the olympics are racist because they don’t let you take certain substances that the athletes are all aware off when competing.
Also it’s pretty racist to assume marijuana laws only are a problem for black people like if they’re black they MUST be smoking weed! Pat is going full weed expert on twitter while never even smoking it. Rasta Pat stinks

it’s the bigotry of low expectations. Black athletes need rule changes because they can’t stop smoking pot.