• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YEARLY REMINDER: Dave Landau couldn't keep a marriage with his FAT wife because he couldn't stop spooning Anthony for shekels and warm piss swill

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Nice keeping a marriage going while bunking with a degenerate berber paederast, stupid.

And I hope she lost the weight and fucked all your friends. All two of them.

By the way, be sure to see the "Internationally Touring Comedian" in all the hip towns like Poughkeepsie, and Tulsa, Oklahoma! How else is he going to pay for the medical cocktails to keep the AIDS Anthony gave him at bay?

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Imagine being this foolish to say these things about a guy who's mind goes to places that angels would fear to tread.

I will never forget the night after a show, we're having a bit of an after party, and I sit with my drink for a moment to unwind, and pop this place open.

The first thing I see is a thread, either started by or "invaded" by Landau himself, throwing a bitch fit over everyone making fun of his portly spouse (who, in her defence, I'm sure is a lovely soul, albeit poor choices in men).

You lads were ruthless, and I'm sipping my Scotch, loving every minute of it. But then... Dave decides to go on a rant about how he'll reign hell if you all keep teasing her. An empty threat if there ever was. And one of you motherfuckers, I can't remember whom but you're my hero for this, responds with, I quote:

FAT FUCKING PIG OF A WIFE

I was laughing like such an idiot, I had to rush outside and regain myself. To this day, I still chuckle when I think about it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Remember when it came out he couldn’t read. They had to phonetically spell De-cem-ber for him. Jim Norton brought this up and goes “What is he a fucking idiot? He’s dyslexic? Ok the mans a boob got it” while Anthony chuckled and nervously giggled and made excuses “HEHEHEHE I DONNT KNOW HE UHHHH HE UHHH HEHEHEHE HEE UHHH HAS TROUBLE WITH THE WORDS OR SOMETHING HEHEHEHE” what happened to that lightening quick wit? Cant even lightly jab your cohost for being an illiterate retard?

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
That wasn't Dave that came here, it was Geno Bisconte. Even Aaron Berg was bragging, "By the way we have all that guy's personal information..."

Dummy googled a VoIP phone number in Pat's area and picked a beautiful young family to talk shit to, all because they believe this person called Dave's wife fat on a show nobody watches. Tommy Pope seemed to enjoy it though so he's alright.

Are you also saying he got divorced? That's awesome, hilarious

Last edited:

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
That wasn't Dave that came here, it was Geno Bisconte. Even Aaron Berg was bragging, "By the way we have all that guy's personal information..."

Dummy googled a VoIP phone number in Pat's area and picked a beautiful young family to talk shit to, all because they believe this person called Dave's wife fat on a show nobody watches. Tommy Pope seemed to enjoy it though so he's alright.

Jesus, that's even worse. Stupid Geno? And you guys still piled on Landau's land whale? That's fucking great.

I'm positive I read somewhere they divorced, but now I can't find the fucking info. He's been a guarded motherfucker since TACS, and especially his breakup with Crowder.

Also - fucker made a movie.

I'm sure it's up there with "Can't Stop The Music".

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Landoo was successfully married throughout his entire compound media tenure. During Covid he was flying between NYC and Detroit weekly while renting a shit box apartment in Harlem, eventually just moving in with Cumia probably sleeping at the foot of his bed like Danny used to.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Landoo was successfully married throughout his entire compound media tenure. During Covid he was flying between NYC and Detroit weekly while renting a shit box apartment in Harlem, eventually just moving in with Cumia probably sleeping at the foot of his bed like Danny used to.

I'm pretty sure it was Kevin Brennan that started the whole fat shaming.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Remember when it came out he couldn’t read. They had to phonetically spell De-cem-ber for him. Jim Norton brought this up and goes “What is he a fucking idiot? He’s dyslexic? Ok the mans a boob got it” while Anthony chuckled and nervously giggled and made excuses “HEHEHEHE I DONNT KNOW HE UHHHH HE UHHH HEHEHEHE HEE UHHH HAS TROUBLE WITH THE WORDS OR SOMETHING HEHEHEHE” what happened to that lightening quick wit? Cant even lightly jab your cohost for being an illiterate retard?
Dave is 5'0", cant read, a goy, unfunny, no personality and still "made it".

If you retort that crowder, anthony cumia show, etc isnt making it, then you miss the point.

If your stats are better than dave's, you could make it further than him.

Forum Clout

Dave definitely came here to defend his wife.

Geno did the same when he and his wife were throwing garbage