• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWND if she saw this while boarding

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout

Old Gal might finally have seething rage death
IMG_3169.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3168.jpeg
    IMG_3168.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Forum Clout
From what I understand, autopilot technology is really good these days so pilots for these big commercial planes barely even do anything. I’d still rather not see the pilot at all though.
Planes don't take off by themselves or communicate with ATC. They don't make emergency decisions or declarations when necessary. ILS (radio shit that can land a plane automatically) doesn't exist at every airport. Is a pilot actually controlling the aircraft 95% of the time? No but that other 5% is really important. Not saying nigger women can't do it but I'd have some serious reservations about an entire crew being negresses.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Planes don't take off by themselves or communicate with ATC. They don't make emergency decisions or declarations when necessary. ILS (radio shit that can land a plane automatically) doesn't exist at every airport. Is a pilot actually controlling the aircraft 95% of the time? No but that other 5% is really important. Not saying nigger women can't do it but I'd have some serious reservations about an entire crew being negresses.
Also worthy of note: autopilot cannot land a plane and that's typically the most important part.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
From what I understand, autopilot technology is really good these days so pilots for these big commercial planes barely even do anything. I’d still rather not see the pilot at all though.
I guess ATC gives them specific instructions after takeoff and on approach they follow exactly and then they have a certain course heading to wherever they are going. They even joke it would be a disaster if the pilots actually controlled the plane. But then most of my information on this came from the movie Pushing Tin

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I guess ATC gives them specific instructions after takeoff and on approach they follow exactly and then they have a certain course heading to wherever they are going. They even joke it would be a disaster if the pilots actually controlled the plane. But then most of my information on this came from the movie Pushing Tin
It would be a shitshow if there was no ATC because the pilots have limited visibility and can’t see everything around them. That’s where ATC comes in. They keep track of all air traffic and notify planes if there is any traffic in their vector so they can adjust heading or flight level to avoid it.